V mount intercooler

Mother of god the size of that inter cooler will that fit without hacking up the car
Any pictures of one on a car

I wouldn't be on for that at all, still blocking the rad and the price is strong enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is it blocking the rad?
How much do you think it's going to cost you to get a custom intercooler and radiator made up? Then you will need to buy fans that will work, you may cut your bonnet open, possibly cut your front panel... and all the fabrication needed... it's going to be crazy money, and the car will be cut up.. if it was me and pipework being short was a big concern, either the bolt in Lateral performance solution or an RS500 ic... but when it's all done chances are you will see ZERO difference in performance over the everyday run of the mill Front mount set up.

Fab work will be done by myself (mechanic previously ) and the brother who is the professional in the equation. I understand what your sayin about the effort involved which isn't looking like it's gonna be that big of a job for us anyway. Front panel has been cut on the majority of these which I have no intention of doing. The intercooler I have ordered is for an rx7 vmount and will fit nicely cost €230. Aluminium rad from to the size I want is similar price. These are the menial bits in my opinion. I just stuck it up here to see had anyone else on here ever attempted it which doesn't appear to be. I do dispute the the zero difference to a front mount part though many lads I know runnin them on various drift cars and the difference in throttle response is knight and day. According to some other Subaru forums the short pipe work mated with the rotated inlet and turbo is an unbelievable set up and probably that's why they went that way in the wrc cars. As far as I'm concerned there's only one way to find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back