Track day car

Loaded up and ready to go tomorrow can't wait[emoji1][emoji1]

6d7ef335c2aa2bbaac41f6ec77741258.jpg

8a8da1e50fc6472ecefcc5652ff399ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great day today ended up coming 2nd in class as there was only two in my class which is nice[emoji1]so I'll take it anyway[emoji106]
The Saxo went great I forgot to change my brake pads so that cost my times as the day went on but still running in the 2:08s which I was hoping to better but I still need to get the car mapped and it's near time I invested in a real gearbox with an LSD if I'm to get them times down.
But still had balls of fun in the car I'm happy to have it this far on in under one year.
Still lots of events left this year and looking forward to them very much,I hope the ISDC track can go ahead not sure what way that is but I'm sure we will know soon.

In the pits with its stable mate[emoji1]
648e8f9d12d5a0d77866d1166e55a4c4.jpg

Result of forgetting to change the pads
8766bdaf42ddbe53f48f2530ddaac8c4.jpg

Said pads
4c5370dbf43749cf3b0e58876333fedc.jpg

Back resting for a few weeks I'll get some jobs done between now and the next run on the 22nd.
32ed9e49f00d04daf434ecb735653aa6.jpg

Good stuff
sh*t about the pads but ya still had a great day
Did you make sh*t of the discs

:clap: well done adrain :thumb: brakes an oversight sack that pit crew :icon_grin: good day had to roll on the next 1:good:

Few laps from Monday in the Saxo one little near off at turn 2,
Sorry about the camera had some WD-40[emoji1]on my hands while fitting camera[emoji16]

https://youtu.be/pttzCu23r1w

Great save Adrian. Defo a hairy one but you caught it lovely, did you turn in to early and then have to take some lock off, which sent you wide on to the curves? They are always slippy and have seen a good few car go off there because of the same thing.

Great save Adrian. Defo a hairy one but you caught it lovely, did you turn in to early and then have to take some lock off, which sent you wide on to the curves? They are always slippy and have seen a good few car go off there because of the same thing.

Cheers man[emoji1]yes it was the start of my second lad in the morning and tyres were not up to temp the entry was poos because the exit out of 1 was also poor and a bit aggressive.
I like to run wide to keep carrying speed but it's a big NO NO to get your wheel over that kerb it's nearly the only kerb Ya nearly shouldn't even hit[emoji16]
But lucky enough she came to order[emoji106][emoji106]

Jeazus ur like a cat on a hot tin roof ☺

Great save nice laps

Bloody love this car????????

Great job as always

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jeazus ur like a cat on a hot tin roof [emoji5]

Great save nice laps

Bloody love this car[emoji122][emoji122]

Great job as always

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Cheers Ciaran I'll have to get Ya out for laps soon[emoji106]pity I here ISDC day may not go ahead[emoji30]

Nicely saved .

I have the urge to do something simular to this little project .

How much ya reckon it's costed at this stage

Nicely saved .

I have the urge to do something simular to this little project .

How much ya reckon it's costed at this stage

I'm not 100% the cost to date but id say around 3 to 4k but that's with a spare engine sitting at home and s few other,I got some bargains along the way and did all the spannering myself.
I must sit down some day and add up all costs but I must have saved 2500k on labour[emoji16]

This thread just always makes me want another Saxo again
they really are such a fun car to drive ,great Craic especially for getting around Dublin love em :thumb:

Back