*** Track Day 20th February 2015 ****

794e3d86bd8bcb781920dc9a929a7bf9.jpg

Bit like Irish rail were not there yeat but were getting there[emoji106][emoji106]see ye all tomorrow..

[quote author=Eoin-S2000 link=topic=43288.msg507771#msg507771 date=1424381327]
All trailered up here for a 6am start. Just a question on passengers Baz. What is the age limit? Thanks
[/quote]

16 Eoin with Modellos public liability Insurance
Anyone under 18 must be signed on with an adult

I had a ball today pity it rained track was in sh*t no grip but once it dried out it was great craic I managed a 2.09 in the ka but consistent 2.11-2.12 when it was dry, wet was about 2.16-2.18 I did 142 miles around mondello today and 1.5 tanks of fuel great way to spend a day .sure beats work anyway,big thanks to baz and all involved great day out

http://youtu.be/tf_YXnBUUhU

This was what happened me today,there is always one who wants to be a hero[emoji57]but I still had a great day and at least it didn't end my day the car can be fixed could have been worse.

d8da2e2b56e4c563e18f9212e6228b0c.jpg

Feeling a little sick all the same.

Thanks again Baz a savage day pity about the rain but when it dryed the lap times were getting better .
As always a chilled day.
Thanks

as above, thanks barry, had a great day. spent most of it spinning wheels and sliding but great craic, d civic did'nt miss a beat and then got me home in one piece :thumbsup:

to dec and adrian, have a few video clips on ye on main straight behind each other- i'll email them onto you dec

Great day as always, fair play to Baz and Ash, brought the Subaru out for a few laps but spent more time having a laugh in the Mazda! Not gonna break any lap records but was good Craic! Think I have whiplash from it!!!!! Both my cars didn't miss a beat, day went well, shame about the Saxo Adrian but could have been worse, every time I looked out on track the Ka and Saxo were out!!! Covered serious miles!! Credit to ye both that they can take that amount of track time and not blow up!!! Good to meet a few members down there today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote author=Pedro555 link=topic=43288.msg507938#msg507938 date=1424525445]
to dec and adrian, have a few video clips on ye on main straight behind each other- i'll email them onto you dec
[/quote]
Nice one cheers Ciaran[emoji106]that would be nice to see I'm uploading a good video of me and Dec at the moment I'll post it here when it's up,that's a lovely Type R you have sweet car[emoji106][emoji106]

this is my micro cam in adrians saxo chasing the ka ,enjoy :multijump:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7xPShgjsXE[/youtube]

Back