*** Track Day 20th February 2015 ****

BazGF8

OG Wagan
ISDC Club Member
Well Lads and Ladies,

This will be the 6th year in a row that I will be organizing this track day in memory of my brother Gavin who passed away in 2009 after losing his fight with Cystic Fibrosis at the age of 21.

I would like to stress that this is not a charity event in anyway shape or form.There is other events that raise money for the illness.
It is a event where family, friends of Gav's, my own friends and members of various clubs come to enjoy themselves in Gav's memory as driving was his passion.
Last track day we had a great atmosphere so lets all try make this one better.

Now for the details of the day itself:

Friday the 20th of February 2015

Arrive before 9am for Drivers Sign on (must have Full Licence with them for sign on)

9.30am Driver Briefing

On track 10am - 1pm ( First 15 mins for Novice drivers)

Lunch 1-2pm Mobile catering , chips , burgers , soft drinks, tea and coffee

Back on Track at 2pm-5.30pm

Its on the International Circuit for a full day (AKA "The Big Track")

Prices:

As per thread about Mondello's price increases for 2015 and based on years of repeat business with Mondello Park price is €160 per car .
This is discounted from the full price of €185.

Extra Drivers (usually 1 per Car) €50

Passenger and Spectators FREE

Deposit €50 non refundable under any circumstances.

Deposit to be paid to hold your space and the balance of €110 is due on the 20th of January 2015

No half days available initially may consider closer to the day

Some points to remember:

All extra drivers must be signed on for Insurance reasons. Anyone found not to be signed on will be banned for the rest of the day.

If a persons car breaks down anytime during the day, can't continue and your mate wants to take the spot in their own car for the rest of the day, you need to talk to me in Garage 1/2 and I will sign you on and give you a new drivers band.
Again anyone found with bands that are not signed on will be banned for the rest of the day.

Please pm if interested ,I will put a list up as think start moving

Thanks,

Barry

Great lads I'm taking deposits from now , I know it's close to Christmas but try your best to get it to me Asap .

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=43288.msg496837#msg496837 date=1416267005]
hopefully the teg , :whistle:
[/quote]

What teg :)

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=43288.msg496851#msg496851 date=1416272752]

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=43288.msg496837#msg496837 date=1416267005]
hopefully the teg , :whistle:
[/quote]

What teg :)
[/quote]

Engine transplant????????

me and the other fella wanted a bit more than the civic , so that teg from about a month back is now in our stable . havnt even got down to see it yet , but the fact its on slicks , is stripped out and has more power is a good start .

Back