Top Gear last night

Murto

Petrolheads
Did any one else see it, what do you reckon to Jeremy clarksons Bill oddy impression to the japanese petrol pump attentant, about seeing her beaver from a
mile away! Mental stuff. That Transport system, if the trains a minute late you get a refund and nobody use's their mobile phones while on the trains or buses.
Hell of a society, Oh and the GTR(Skyline) was pretty damn cool too.

Japan looks like such a kewl place!!!

Petrol pump attendants that are that cheery, tool barriers that you can rip through, looks the business!

Pity there wasn't more on the GTR :worship: but he did say that they will have a full track test of it later on in the series :thumbsup:

tokyo looked a whop place to go. :smokin:

have to head over in the next year or two. :headbanger:

the gtr is unbelievable if only i had the money :(

"He can see your beaver from 5 miles away" I fell about laughing at that one. I think it was meant for the cutting room floor but they left it in there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clarkson was the funniest I've seen him. He was brilliant.

Dont like the GTR at all.

That GTR was the business, i loved the screen inside that had the sat nav and at the flick of a switch it showed all the gauges. Class.

I thought it was gr8 that cardboard face was a gr8 idea i couldnt stop laughin and from out it looked real clarkson was on fire and poor old hamster bein left on the wrong train was gas especially when it showed the big scared lookin face on may when he realised he was all alone the GTR is savage in bad need of an RSM but imagine the fun u would have in it cant wait to see it whe nthe stig gets his hands on it :thumbsup:

didnt watch top gear , in protest of last weeks show being sh1t. and now im sick any of u guys have a link?? im jus lazy

Don't have any links but its being repeated Thursday 8pm on BBC2 if thats any use to you.

On a related topic, does anyone have any idea what images are being shown on the screen in studio when Clarkson says "i was on the internet the other day & found this" - cue the whole crowd laughing hysterically - wtf is this all about? He's done this in every episode so far this series.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=8296.msg99236#msg99236 date=1216046982]
Don't have any links but its being repeated Thursday 8pm on BBC2 if thats any use to you.

On a related topic, does anyone have any idea what images are being shown on the screen in studio when Clarkson says "i was on the internet the other day & found this" - cue the whole crowd laughing hysterically - wtf is this all about? He's done this in every episode so far this series.
[/quote]

I hear ya, thought it was going to happen again last night but then it actually was a car this time.... must be his eccentric side making a running joke for this series! Bit like the exciting "Dacia something sh1t" being in their news segment each week since the start

Funny all the same

[quote author=Cill link=topic=8296.msg99241#msg99241 date=1216049388]

I hear ya, thought it was going to happen again last night but then it actually was a car this time....
[/quote]

It did happen last night. They had something up before the car which they couldnt show on air. Its probably some she-male or donkey riding a sheep.

im definately going to Japan for a month next year, who knows, maybe me degree might get me a good job over there and then i might have to learn the language :D

but as for the GT-R, Epic!

Sky plus is great!
I can fast forward through all the silly (shite talking to news readers stuff) and wacth the "proper" car stuff!
In fairness, JC could have given the GTR abit more airtime instead of prattelling on about fish and crab snacks!
Last weeks episode was much better, Not so much Bull sh1t!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=8296.msg99365#msg99365 date=1216077419]
Sky plus is great!
I can fast forward through all the silly (shite talking to news readers stuff) and wacth the "proper" car stuff!
In fairness, JC could have given the GTR abit more airtime instead of prattelling on about fish and crab snacks!
Last weeks episode was much better, Not so much Bull sh1t!
Dan
[/quote]

theres a full track test of the GTR at the end of the series

Heard the GTR is going around the track tonight!! Not sure if its true or not just word of mouth.

Looking forward to it anyway! :thumbsup:

Back