this club makes you violent!!!!!!( well not violent)

P

paddy

had engenieer out at house yesterday he was driving 05 impreza beautiful car mint condition loads of mods, anyway thought here we go have a good chat ask a few questions as im still new at this :icon_redface: anyway he was a scorpy fook and wasnt getting into conversation about the motor, told him im always on the site but not a full member yet and asked him if he was, he said he couldnt be bothered and that he could find all the info he needed himself without having to pay for it, so of course i had to make my point and get it acoss in a non violent manner :multijump: about the help, info etc that ive had here and needless to say he wasnt offered coffee and biscuits and left quiet rapidly.......................what a winker :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

In fairness you can get all the help/info you need on the net without paying. He kind of has a point.
How many times have new (non members) turned up on this site looking for help? People are generally more than willing to help out and share their wisdom.

A timely reminder I think to point out that this is a Subaru Drivers Club that also has a forum.

Yes anyone can logon here & get advice (generally good) but the difference with paying for membership is the discounts available from all our traders & subsidised/free entry to the numerous events we run during the year.

I would like to think we're more than just a forum to the majority of our members.

how do we know hes not on this site reading this now as this is free for anybody to see, maybe he lied and just didnt want to get into a chat on the day or isint interested in going to meets so way pay the 50 euro

i think we should give people six months on the forum and if they dont join up delete there profile as this is a club not a just forum

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=14776.msg183012#msg183012 date=1241216014]
how do we know hes not on this site reading this now as this is free for anybody to see, maybe he lied and just didnt want to get into a chat on the day or isint interested in going to meets so way pay the 50 euro

i think we should give people six months on the forum and if they dont join up delete there profile as this is a club not a just forum
[/quote]
I agree with you 100% :thumbsup:

Ah i dont think i would go for that,
Dont see Scoobynet or 22B doing that... Thats kind of saying either pay up or fuk off and making us out to be shower of w****rs, and i for one dont want to be apart of a club or forum that does that, i treat non members and members all same, i was a member about 3 years ago, then was a none member for maybe 2 years and only recently joined back up, only got pack other day THANKS LADS :thumbsup
Not everyone feel same way about a car, that guy may love his car and think more of it than any of us but is not into the whole forum/club thing and thats there choice, just because you buy a Subaru doesnt mean you join the club, maybe he asked a simple question on another forum at some stage and some arsehole was smart with him and turned him off forums or clubs.

Fairplay to you the guy must have been a nob jockie

Some people we are better off without

Sounds like a real tool, hate people who feel they are too cool

Lads, not being a dry shite here but FFS your Dogn this guy cause he not on the forum or club :snooty: Think its bad form
Dont know what original poster posted it up for

My comment was not because he was not willing to sign up
because he owns a subaru, people are free to do as they like,
i for example have had my subaru for a year but only heard about
this club at christmas, my comment was because he sounds like an asshole
if someone is chatting to me even if im not intrested il still try have a conversation,
some people are just rude, so thats the reason i called him a nob cause on the day he was.

Were you there? and were you talking to him? Cause if you werent then you dont know what way he was, only what Paddy said.
He could of been in a hurry, not a talky kind of guy, having a bad day.. we all entitled to have a bad day, maybe caught his money bangn the milk man :doh:, or maybe he just didnt like Paddy! :dontknow:, i dont know and no one else does either..
Think this post is doing the dog on this guy, cause either he wasnt chatty or isnt into clubs and forums

Back