THERMAL INLET MANIFOLD SPACERS - 65.00 DELIVERED NATIONWIDE

Re: THERMAL INLET MANIFOLD SPACERS - 60.00 DELIVERED NATIONWIDE

J

When do you think you will have the phase one set??

Do you think the set you sold already are been used?

Hey Johnny.. I've some more material sourced. Just trying a few different suppliers for cutting. I'm trying laser cutting and water jet cutting the next batch to make my life easier as the CNC cutting requires trimming 'breaks outs' after I get them back. So hope to have the Phase 1 cut in the next few weeks.

I gather ianfl has fitted his set... along with a couple of lads who bought them in the UK and in Sweden.

Ian fitted a newage engine to his car Jamie so maybe he still has his :dontknow:

Sorry... Confusing myself. Ians set are Phase 2.

The Phase 1 set I sold Johnny went up North to a lad and I gather he fitted his too.

sure i suppose its as easy to cut out 2 of the phase 1 sets while your at it jamie :whistle: be rude not to put them on while i'm at it :thumbsup: let me know how much and i'll send it on :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=37821.msg452567#msg452567 date=1384179669]
sure i suppose its as easy to cut out 2 of the phase 1 sets while your at it jamie :whistle: be rude not to put them on while i'm at it :thumbsup: let me know how much and i'll send it on :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I'll stick your name against a set Joe. Once I know when I'll have em I'll PM payment details. Cheers. :thumbsup:

THERMAL INLET MANIFOLD SPACERS - 60.00 DELIVERED NATIONWIDE

Yep mine are in and manifold is cooler to touch
Should hopefully see some gains when I get the finger out and finish and get it mapped

I'l take a set for a jap blob eye sti, pm me details dude

More Phase 1 & 1.5 Thermal Spacers available. (V1-V4 - MY92-98) :subaru:

I've also sourced longer & staggered length S/S M8 Cap bolts/Washers to allow for the increase in height and to replace your standard OEM bolts. I'd advice fitting 2 new OEM Subaru metal gaskets on either side of the thermal spacer when fitting as they allow you to run a higher than standard boost then just using gasket sealer. These can be gotten through Subaru (OEM Part # - 14035AA281) or from Import Car parts …

http://www.importcarparts.co.uk/par...96&sub=97&sec=142&var=74&dc=0&gen=&searchKey=

All packaged in fancy boxes too!!

I’ve a batch of these available as full kits for €70.00 posted nationwide for full members! (Delivered by Registered/Insured mail).

That's a 10% discount to full members as I'll incur the postage fee.

PM me or post here if you are interested in a set. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Jamie.

Can't see why not... any lack of heat transfer to the inlet manifold has to be a good thing even if a diesel.

I assume being a diesel it's the Phase 2 type. But would need confirmation first.

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6™ link=topic=37821.msg452569#msg452569 date=1384180897]
[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=37821.msg452567#msg452567 date=1384179669]
[/quote]

I'll stick your name against a set Joe. Once I know when I'll have em I'll PM payment details. Cheers. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

can ya stick me down too man for a set of phase 1s if your doing them cheers

Will do lad. Give me shout after the hols. I've a few sets available at the minute.

collecting mine today as the post man had them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: cheers jamie

Good stuff Joe!

You're kind of the guinea-pig with regards to the newly sourced Phase 1 bolts. If you get a chance let me know if they are OK.

Cheers.

:thumbsup: will check this evening :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back