There are some special people in this world

Your intitled to ask what you want for the car it's yours after all :thumbsup: you price it high lads will say it's not worth it you price it low they will say there's something wrong with it so it's very hard to win .
What I will say is good clean cars are hard got now days so are worth More in my opinion how much that is depends on how much the buyer wants it :thumbsup:

Hi fullerton, firstly welcome to the club, look to be honest having bought and sold a few subarus over the years I thought ur asking price was very optimistic to say the least, ur asking price is spec c money which ur car isnt no matter how low the mileage is, everyone has there opinions on what blobeyes are worth in current market, I just sold a mint 2006 sti blobeye widetrack for considerably less money than ur asking and im sure many lads on here think I had it under priced but the truth is I had picked it for a bargain price nearly two years ago, ask what you want for the car but if you want to sell it its probably worth considering a price drop, 10 k at best imo, lovely car by the way which would be class with a set of revolution alloys :yellowthumb:

Imo 9-10k is fair.

The jdm wrx cannot be compared to uk model.

Has big port avcs heads. Different pistons.

Xenon headlights.

Black rear glass

Rear wiper.

Orange led speedo clocks.

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=42980.msg493835#msg493835 date=1414004919]
[quote author=Fullerton link=topic=42980.msg493834#msg493834 date=1414003479]
Jesus lads, just came across this thread and then realised it was about my motor!

Is this the sort of sh*t talk that goes on in this club? No wonder the arse has fallin out of the value of second hand Subarus :(

To clarify all queries, bought this car with 4,206km in 2006 for €28000. Herself drove it for a few years before the mortgage, kids came along. Parked her up in 2010 as we had to get an economical diesel for work etc. Brought her back out earlier this year and spent quite a few quid on her for the NCT.

As for looking tacky, 90% of the Imprezas on the market at the moment have either been banged, abused or had worthless junk "upgrades" done to them! I actually couldn't find another one with similar condition/mileage to compare prices to.

Lads the car is f**king mint, never has had even as much as a scratch so what should i be prepared to take for her???
[/quote]
We never said she was a bad car anything along those lines... €8500 would be a reasonable price
[/quote]

How is 8500 a reasonable price? have you seen the car? it hasn't even got 30k miles on it? No one here has sold a similar car with so few miles so where's the bench mark?
The car is worth what someone will pay for it.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=42980.msg493896#msg493896 date=1414058832]
[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=42980.msg493835#msg493835 date=1414004919]
[quote author=Fullerton link=topic=42980.msg493834#msg493834 date=1414003479]
Jesus lads, just came across this thread and then realised it was about my motor!

Is this the sort of sh*t talk that goes on in this club? No wonder the arse has fallin out of the value of second hand Subarus :(

To clarify all queries, bought this car with 4,206km in 2006 for €28000. Herself drove it for a few years before the mortgage, kids came along. Parked her up in 2010 as we had to get an economical diesel for work etc. Brought her back out earlier this year and spent quite a few quid on her for the NCT.

As for looking tacky, 90% of the Imprezas on the market at the moment have either been banged, abused or had worthless junk "upgrades" done to them! I actually couldn't find another one with similar condition/mileage to compare prices to.

Lads the car is f**king mint, never has had even as much as a scratch so what should i be prepared to take for her???
[/quote]
We never said she was a bad car anything along those lines... €8500 would be a reasonable price
[/quote]

How is 8500 a reasonable price? have you seen the car? it hasn't even got 30k miles on it? No one here has sold a similar car with so few miles so where's the bench mark?
The car is worth what someone will pay for it.
[/quote]
Fair enough.. Only offering an opinion...all to their own

Scooby is 100% overpriced. Surely I got my 05 with 70k miles on 2 years ago for 6k eu... Fully loaded one too.

As for civic, I dont know. I would not call it that much over priced. Its a clean one and with high spec too. He is not that far away from real price anyway.

Lads, it's the same way a twincam isn't worth 8-10k or whatever ridiculous price those lads have on them now. It's worth about 3/4k in metal maybe.

It's simply because it's a cult car. Major following behind them and that mixed with supply and demand = crazy prices.

And yes I agree that civic isn't worth 8k, but I guarantee it will be sold if it's a clean example.

Just my opinion anyway

Back