The insane market

Wouldn’t entice you to buy a 2022 model that’s for sure.
I miss seeing Ryan’s in Littleton full of Impreza’s when I was younger!

Will be sad because I love the Foz and Outback Wilderness models that the Americans have. We would never have got them here I guess.

I can tell ye that Subaru Ireland pretty much ceases to exist. Basically a distributor now.
My local dealer, Slattery's, have stopped selling them and only officially have parts and service until June 2023.
Going forward there are going to be only 4 dealers in Ireland.
  • Carroll & Roche - Dublin
  • Castle Garage - Wicklow
  • Denis & Mary Ryan - Cork
  • Dan Seaman - Cork
Remains to be seen how long D&M Ryan even keep it.
Castle Garage in Bray still sell Subarus. Although it's mostly Hondas in fairness. The end is near for sure

How has the hunt been for a Legacy GT. I have one myself which i brought in from Japan. I can't imagine many come up for sale here?
Aw my search has never ended well I always have to give up and buy something else! I keep wanting to bring one in from Japan but not willing to wait the 8-10 weeks!!

A bit of a side note…. But the whole performance petrol new car stuff is near dead!
Old man went to order another new ST3 fiesta after two years in local dealer, trade in of his one, mint 14km on it.

no prices on a new one and was told not sure if they are even making them for 2022.
Pandemic, chips, demand etc…

putting electric etc at top of list to be built in the factory.. before performance petrol models. 🙁

Back