STOLE SUBARU IMPREZA 97KE 7822 FROM BLACKROCK

Your own insurance policy is what you get - it doesn't matter what their website says. Read the small print of that and it'll give you an idea of where you stand.

Or in the case of Quinn Direct: read the small print and then wait and see how they'll try to work their way out of paying up!!!!

i must say lads and i'm being honest the website is the SH*T...some amount of info on it!! grt friendly ppl too....keep up the good work....

a lady rang me from quinn, shes calling out to the hse to go through the claim form with me....i bet she'll try and catch me out...she sounded like a right ol bag

Boost if you can ring a couple of garages for quotes and print
some price's off from cbg.ie and autotrader etc so you can be well
prepared for the old bat.

Other than that just tell her as it is :thumbsup:

Niall.

sorry to hear about that will keep a eye out ill kep your reg number in my car and keep a look out

boost really sorry to hear the bad news about the car will keep my ear to the ground for ya. hope it turns up :angry: wankers :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Boost, read your policy. some insurance companies' comprehensive policies dont consider theft of the car as a claim which would lead to a reduction in your NCD. Dont just take their word for it. Either check it yourself or get then to identify the provision they are relying on and then go look it up yourself.

Frawls

thanks frawls,

i rang them and i didnt have ncb protection. I foolishly thought id get this automatically as it stated it as a bullet point under their fully comp section but i should had read my policy when i received it in the post.

I have also contacted the police again to ask them to check the cameras but they said theres no point as shes the kind of car thats by now in hundreds of pieces getting ready to be shipped.. So, i'm taking the risk of loooking to buy a car b4 the 21 days bt I've lost hope in finding it..

Thanks for all the help lads..

p.s. God, good scoobys are hard to find!! theres none abt ha ha

I have also contacted the police again to ask them to check the cameras but they said theres no point as shes the kind of car thats by now in hundreds of pieces getting ready to be shipped..

what a load of bollox,boost, you go back to the garda and tell him thats its there fookin job to check the cameras,and ask him were he thinks it has been shipped to(back to japan)maybe.there all the same, they cant help you if you didnt see who took it,but then there quick enough to jump out of a bush if they see you doing five miles over the speed limited

THIEVING JEZEBELS :angry: :angry: I VE PRINTED PICTURES OF URE CAR MATE AND STUCK THEM UP IN WORK ,I VE ALSO TOLD ANY MATES IN GOREY KEEP AN EYE OUT.

CHIN UP MATE ,HOPE YA FIND HER.

still no sign, it will be two weeks sunday since its gone..... gutting feeling!

Back