STOLE SUBARU IMPREZA 97KE 7822 FROM BLACKROCK

Really sorry to hear bout your car mate....fcuking wnakers..... :angry: :angry: :angry:thay need to be caught and SHOT.... :shoot: :shoot:

[quote author=scoobyke link=topic=2649.msg24797#msg24797 date=1182181340]
Really sorry to hear bout your car mate....fcuking wnakers..... :angry: :angry: :angry:thay need to be caught and SHOT.... :shoot: :shoot:
[/quote]

Ah Rob - you make me proud - the true South African comes out of you. :clap: A quite beach, short pier, crowbar and a bag of cement. :whistle:

Sorry to hear about the news Boost. :(

:angry: B@stards :angry:

if i see it when my and my mates are buzzing around, we'll box it in, and drag your man out of it and knock the gunt out!

very sorry to hear about it mate :cry: :cry:

Have printed pics + details will hang up in work and get lads to klo for

Hiope it turns up

:smokin:

Fooking wan*ers cut there hand's off
Sorry to hear this ill keep an eyeout
What about the fella you got it off
id be having a chat with him.

fu*k :angry: :angry: sorry to hear that mate...its gone so bad all over the country you'd nearly want ta be taken the car to bed wit ya to make sure its safe...
some amount of scum out there :hang: :hang: :hang:

Scumbags :angry:

Have you checked all the underground carparks in your area?
It could have been taken for parts so keep an eye out in the Buy and Sell/ebay etc... doubt it was taken to do a job in as it's a 2 door and they usually prefer 4 doors (for obvious reasons)

Alan.

hi boost ,sorry to hear your bad news.

my mates civic got nicked one mouth ago,jap car with no alarm,all the old jap cars are easy to nick as there no chip in there keys,any how at the moment there a team of lads from drogheda doing the rounds in dublin there drivin a few different cars but they where around my way (killbarrack) last week looking and trying there ,there were driving a black golf 4 motion and there were three of them in it.my mate has been imformed his car is gettin an awful life up there every night since it when,t and the police dont give a fook up there,my mate just left the car and didnt bother as even if he did get it back it would be fooked ,insurance payed out after two weeks.

thanks lads,

no, the last owner is a reputable dealer, no probs there...

the shock i got this morning, i wouldnt wish it on no one!

the insurance co. said it will take 21 days b4 they start to pay out as it might turn up, fat chance!
they also said i'm gonna loose my 5 yrs ncb, so i'll be left with only 2 yrs(3 yrs loss for claiming)
also, my premium is gonna go up...
and i mighten get the 12500 i put on premium as the price i paid for it!!

was shocked with this really, is this the case??

I'm on the road all day I'll keep an eye out no worries...... b@stids.. :angry:. we've got 2 integras back over last few years with not much taken or damaged so fingers crossed mate.....

Sorry to hear that mate.My car was robbed last year and got it back late that night with very little damage.The same as you,no security except for a big fook off chain around the steering wheel,that didnt last too long.Found parked up in rathcoole/saggart area.
Did you have an easypass in the car?if so see if it went northside by ringing toll company.

Insurance companies will very rarely if never payout on what you state as WORTH

alan

Boost you can insure a car for whatever you like
but the ins. company is only legally obliged to pay out
the going rate ...........................so if they ain't coming up with
the €€€€'s you need a couple of garages to state that €12,500
is the market value on your car.

Niall.

thanks niall,

ya it was after a full engine re-build too so i shld be able to get a few quotes to state that value...if not, so be it.

also

1) they say they cant investigate til after 21 days as the car might be found?
2) I will loose 3 yrs ncb if i claim
3) I wont get a rental for those 21 days.
5) My premium will go up as a result.

This amazes me as on their website they give a list of what fully comp insurance covers..

QUINN-direct provides low cost car insurance with great benefits. You pay less but get more for your money.

Breakdown Assistance
We have recently added breakdown assistance to our comprehensive policy at no extra cost.

This includes:
24hr roadside assistance
Home-start
Vehicle recovery
And journey completion
»Benefits of our car insurance policy are:
New - Breakdown assistance**
Named Driver Experience Discount*
Easy Monthly Payment Option
Loss of keys cover
Personal accident cover**
Medical Expenses**
Hotel Expenses**
Audio equipment
New car replacement
Generous No Claims Discounts
Protected Maximum No Claims Bonus Option
Step-back No Claims Discount as standard
Low Claims Excess
Open Drive Option
Driving Other Cars Extension****
European use (3 months max)
Courtesy car when using approved repairer ***
Optional Windscreen cover
*Available to first time policy holders only.
**Comprehensive cover only.
*** where applicable
**** Applies to most policies.
Cover is subject to the terms & conditions of the policy document.

Cant believe all this as i wasnt in any accident and the robbery wasnt as a result of my negligence. Depressing times i must say.

Any help would be grt...

Regards

Damien

When you applied for the policy did you state that the car was alarmed and/or fitted with an immobiliser? If you did (and you haven't) you might not get much joy from them.

know this doesn't help boost at the moment but lads any new cars you get alarm has to be got next day situation....

or at least pull out couple fuses at night etc etc...

Hey Boost Quinn Direct have caused more hart ache for members
than any other insurer...................there muppett's that said they are
cheaper in most case's :dunno: :dunno:

What they have said to you is correct and pritty standard. You would only get
all those extra's if you paid extra for them ie. brake down coverage etc........

They will not apply to your policy because of the car you drive, your age , the age of your car etc....
basically it's all a load of crap and just a sales pitch.

Niall.

jesus...well i remember studying business in college

sale of good and supply of services act 1980

goods and services must be of
1 merchantable quality
2 fit for the indended purpose
3 as described (in my case, i thought by their website that i was gettin what i read)
4 correspond to sample

we pay enough over the yrs for insurance for days like these...5 euro in the small claims court i think

Back