sti insurance

im 28 have insurance with axa 640 it cost, i have the work van there and i got a discount for having the second car there.

Having the same problem myself at the moment.

Insurance last yr was €550, cheapest this yr is €750 & AA etc won't touch the car.
Have tried all the above options along with others & cannot get cheaper than €750 :angry1:
[/quote]

try www.chill.ie brian but all i was getting from them was a quote from xsdirect and they wanted over a grand excess!!!!
:hjtwofinger: :hjtwofinger:

I dont understand insurance at all-before i was 25 I was quite simply told NO,ABSOLUTELY NOT on anything mentioning wrx,sti,gt,type r etc.etc.

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=10191.msg177479#msg177479 date=1239725359]
I dont understand insurance at all-before i was 25 I was quite simply told NO,ABSOLUTELY NOT on anything mentioning wrx,sti,gt,type r etc.etc.
[/quote]

I think they just have a big black bag with random prices/decisions..... Its a joke.....

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=10191.msg177479#msg177479 date=1239725359]
[/quote]

alot of fellas just insure their impreza as a standard one!!!
as in a 2 litre petrol NA...
thats what a mate in the insurance game told me!!!

they'll take your money and if you have an accident!!!!!
tough sh1t for failure to disclose!!

how many of us here have mods on our cars and i would guess that 80% of us dont disclose modifcations to standard???
because companies would simply not quote~!!

I don't understand why people even bother doing that. Your insurance is only as good as the paper its printed on then.....

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=10191.msg177445#msg177445 date=1239722353]

try www.chill.ie brian but all i was getting from them was a quote from xsdirect and they wanted over a grand excess!!!!

[/quote]

Tried them, got a quote of €1750 off them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont understand this!!

I tried 95% of the insurance companies listed in the yellow pages last week on a 96 sti and NOT ONE would insure me!!

Im 24 with 3years ncb!

Im currentely with quinn direct and they said they dont insure any turbo impreza!i told her that is untrue as i know of people insured with quinn and she said ''im not able to quote you on that type of car''.

Alot of brokers told me insurance companies and not insuring performance cars anymore :angry1:

26, full trade policy, any vehicle except steam rollers, from motorbikes to full artics with fully comprehensive... no higher end limit as in €1,000,000+ claim etc....

e1790..

Back