Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a convertible hearse!
Last will: ...and when I die I want to be shown to everyone on the way to the cemetery in an open coffin and hearse cabrio...

blitzen are nice. very strong money considering gtpeadar's car which is far superior spec for less money

blitzen are nice. very strong money considering gtpeadar's car which is far superior spec for less money

In fairness this is a saloon which would be more sort after than a estate and it's rebuilt with only run in Miles, peadars has 20 on it since the build, yes peadars has the wheels and six speed but does need the gearbox fixed and the bumpers sprayed so imo both cars are at the same value

I have to disagree with you on this one Duffman. If Im reading correctly the saloon it is rebuild to factory spec as oppose to a 2.1 stroker. Yes saloon will be more desirable but then again the estate is more practical if you have a family/pets/love camping etc. I don't know how much will cost to fix the box but hardly will be more than 2-3k which is the price of the 6 speed plus extra for fitting. Im not dissing the saloon just IMO the estate is better bag for money, greater potential with the fmic and is a perfect ''sleeper''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back