Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few lads into horses still buy them . But the diesel thing is the biggest problem for them at the moment .

The levorg is not far off that price either 46995 it's really mentol money for what your getting

Ooo I know WRC spares very well but their prices makes you return into the real life fairly fast :D
Pity that the wheels are only wall ornament, unless you decide to re-drill them :(

I dont see why hub adaptor wont work, but l doubt there will be an adaptor from 4x136 to 5x100/114.3. It will have to be custom jobby

That look likes it's sitting all wrong to me

3abb003d7c839d6ab993c6535af1f986.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Whats the story with the pink suspension arms ?

My car came with all pink control arms arbs etc etc but ive seen same year Sti's that didnt have the pink arms , are they Spec C specific or optional extras ?

Its a Jap Twinscroll.

Whats the story with the pink suspension arms ?

My car came with all pink control arms arbs etc etc but ive seen same year Sti's that didnt have the pink arms , are they Spec C specific or optional extras ?

Its a Jap Twinscroll.

Someone may correct me but I think they're optional OEM upgrades from STI.

I've seen one or two cars that basically have every optional STI catalogue suspension upgrade but they're not a Spec C or the likes.

S204 has em too think your right John as S204 had the full Sti Catalogue thrown at it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

All spec c have unpainted alloy rear arms as does the 204 . I think the pink steel arms was an optional extra over the standard arms but they. might be ticker aswell . Not well up on specs . Factory option or upgrade would be my guess :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back