Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres some variation in prices on them!
Well your saying bug AND blobs. And you will have daily bog standard with high miles and mint weekend cars like ciaran on here with a lot of money spent on them. Hence the swing.

6 is prob a bit high in fairness but it's only my opinion and you know what they say about opinions ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
6 wouldn't buy mine [emoji12] [emoji482]

f80e3a629018c086eddbcd7f98c60348.jpg

I'll give you more than 6 as a trade in against my hatch if you're interested

Yours Looks spotless
Ha Cheers Paul

I'd love a Hatch and yours is savage (wheels look great since refurbishment).. keep seeing it about your missus drive it sometimes?

But I'm a greedy man I'd have to keep Her and buy a hatch.

But the Blob has me skint☺

Ha Cheers Paul

I'd love a Hatch and yours is savage (wheels look great since refurbishment).. keep seeing it about your missus drive it sometimes?

But I'm a greedy man I'd have to keep Her and buy a hatch.

But the Blob has me skint☺

Just take out another mortgage so you can have both

The missus hardly ever drives these days, just as well for the sake of the alloys.

Thinking of Getting it detailed too in the next couple of weeks.

So you tell its for her when it's really for you . You guys are so so slow with this kind of stuff :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_grin: But you still have to pay for it :wazzup::icon_grin:

So you tell its for her when it's really for you . You guys are so so slow with this kind of stuff :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_grin: But you still have to pay for it :wazzup::icon_grin:

And you sir... better hope your other half never decides to go have a read on the forum or it be a long cold winter in Co. KK. :Falldownlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back