Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true Charles. Car has been in the country since new so once same dealer has been used it'd be handy enough to track service history. It WAS dirty back in 2012 but that doesn't mean it wasn't maintained and it's clean now.

Markets went to muck years ago alright. Even look at Ken M circa 3 years ago advertising his RB320 had it as low as 13k!!! Gladly saw sense and kept it. Why give it away if it's not costing you anything.

I viewed the car in c&r, for what I could buy it for, it's worth a shot, it's has some pros and cons, but it's not a minter, you could buy a minter but stick 5k on the price and import from uk. But I think the price reflects this, and also yes it's a rb320 but it's not one of the limited 320 made , so carries no number, this may or may not reflect the sale when you try to move it on, I dunno.

The 32k one is a whopper price tag, that's the 07kk one . I'd say the guy who had it , would have stood him that with all mods, but we all know you don't get this back, if that were case my type r would get that price ha ha.

I'm in the market for a new Scooby, but willing wait something special pop up

The reason good cars are thin on the ground is because it's 9/10 years since they were made . As has being said above after 08 there are none so 6/8 number hatches in 08 4/5 number Hawks in 07 and the same in 06 and a few imports gives you 20/25 cars max no more.

Most lads that have them are keeping them as there is nothing to upgrade to in subaru land hell even any land, as there is very little you can buy for the money with the same performance out there . Being down that road before I got the s204 . Something that can be used every day for the family , not cost more than 800 to tax , not loose 5k a year , Have a min 250bhp , look good and be reliable . That list just got very short very quick .

I viewed the car in c&r, for what I could buy it for, it's worth a shot, it's has some pros and cons, but it's not a minter, you could buy a minter but stick 5k on the price and import from uk. But I think the price reflects this, and also yes it's a rb320 but it's not one of the limited 320 made , so carries no number, this may or may not reflect the sale when you try to move it on, I dunno.

The 32k one is a whopper price tag, that's the 07kk one . I'd say the guy who had it , would have stood him that with all mods, but we all know you don't get this back, if that were case my type r would get that price ha ha.

I'm in the market for a new Scooby, but willing wait something special pop up

S203 for sale in the UK
Or nice ra/r from Japan

Yea very nice.

Love this favorite supercar manafacture by miles savage

c20a6528770c2ae5d3084fb8023893f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It was sold from the same place that's storing Nick's/Ken's old Spec C. There was no mention of new engine in the ad but someone on here said they rang and were told there's a second hand engine in it but they never said from where.

Now it's up again privately and second engine and source is being mentioned.

That's stupid money for a hawk standard sti seat in leather there not even suportive

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I think S203/S204 seats in an RB320 would be tasty. Plus, at that money, there's no shame in putting in some séxy aftermarket seats!

The carbon seats in Joe's car are beautiful seat
But they don't fit everyone if your a bit on the larger size your not going to fit .
Recaro do some very nice carbon seats
I just think the leather on the rb look badly bade fit wise and it makes the seat look cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back