Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fook that a s201? My god don't even think Joe would collect that ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yea, s201 was disaster, but lads, remember ot was time of fast and furious 1&2, it was acceptable back then!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Any wiggle room on price of rear lights? I know they fetch good money but my predicament is I've a budget and I only need a passenger light but god knows how long I'd be waiting for something like that to pop up!
Pm sent John:thumbsup:

Any wiggle room on price of rear lights? I know they fetch good money but my predicament is I've a budget and I only need a passenger light but god knows how long I'd be waiting for something like that to pop up!

Yeah give me a buzz can sort something, they are clean.

Reg looks familiar - would this have been Copperheads car - going back a few years here & probably only be remembered by some of the much older members

EDIT

Scrap that - had a look thru old posts & Copperheads bugeye was a Prodrive version with roof scoop

Last edited:
Only around the corner from me.

I haven't seen it up close but looks good in the pics

Cheers lads. What are they like for a daily? Have a 40 mile round trip commute.
Couldn't drive my old V2 type RA daily and was looking out for a blob wagon and having little success so maybe this be a good choice instead.

I daily a bug sti. It's grand but 40mile commute will be heavy on juice. Think I get about 26mpg roughly.

Cheers lads. What are they like for a daily? Have a 40 mile round trip commute.
Couldn't drive my old V2 type RA daily and was looking out for a blob wagon and having little success so maybe this be a good choice instead.

Using 02 WRX as daily in Dublin city centre. No problems and while sure, having WRX or even STI in City is a bit overkill, it still drives nicely and have no problems.

What would the reason of not being able to drive your previous be? Too much petrol consumption?

I daily a bug sti. It's grand but 40mile commute will be heavy on juice. Think I get about 26mpg roughly.

Ya was thinking it would be a struggle to get 30mpg! 2/3's of the commute is motorway so would hope that would help.

Using 02 WRX as daily in Dublin city centre. No problems and while sure, having WRX or even STI in City is a bit overkill, it still drives nicely and have no problems.

What would the reason of not being able to drive your previous be? Too much petrol consumption?

Being a rare model I didnt want to clock up huge mileage and the short ratio box made it a bit of a nightmare on the motorway.
Wouldn't be in the city luckily enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back