Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus poor.... I would say for the monthly down payment he could enjoyed different titis every time.

I used to work with a fella that got his car loan and a set of tits for his bird when getting his house dave????

Few years later in the course of a blazing row he was shouting at her that he wanted the tits back if they broke up[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Hahaha

I did run past getting a newer car for me and her seen as we're getting a mortgage and I got lashed out of it ha!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Taking a car loan out for 20/25 year is just madness :cuckoo: But I also know lads who done it back in the day

Car loans hardly make sense when you see the pcp deals garages are doing . New car every 3 years free servicing etc etc .
Mad to think people had cars on their mortgage

PCP is a glorified lease and in law terms, you're not insured driving it under private Irish insurance policies.

Ha nice one . Knew it's basically a lease plan but to me it makes more sense than a bank loan or simular .

Terms and conditions apply . Lol

Why take out a 20/25 k loan for second hand car that will more than likely be out of guarantee and need money spending on it over the 3 or 4 years it's on the drive way .

Ha nice one . Knew it's basically a lease plan but to me it makes more sense than a bank loan or simular .

I had a feeling it was the case and I asked my lecturer yesterday who does all our law modules about it and she said technically I'm right but it's never been challenged and most likely never will be.
Most of them pcp have a mileage thing build in

Yep max mileage. If you're over at the end of the PCP you've to pay an excess. You can be sure you wouldn't be getting money back if you did less than the allowed mileage.

If ya buy in on pcp is it not just a trap your in then unless you buy your way out. I'd say a lot of people out there now in new cars. Used there own car as a trade to get started now paying up on car for the rest of there days won't have the money after 3 years so back into another new one.

We're looking at getting it on herselfs new car but when we trade up well get money back because we don't pay vat or vrt. We have to get it modified for her parents so it's tax exempt as well. We have to pay vat but it gets refunded in a few weeks

Integrale looks like a 4 stud which means it's a 8/16v and not an Evo. But even still it's a steep price for a car that's can only be used for track

:thumbsup:Nice find either way Keith :thumbsup: .

But the right hand drive makes it worthless as the integrale steering rack was only left hand drive so the they probley used a fiat Tippo rack which is like putting a standard wrx Rack in a spec c :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back