SOLD: MadCatz steering wheek and pedals - xbox 360

Re: FS: MadCatz steering wheek and pedals - xbox 360

I dunno man . it has to be your age or something . auld memory aint as good as it once was . I seem to remember you swearing youd never go over the gap with me driving after the mountain drive a few years ago and that was in the sport . now if I frightened you that much in the sport whilst driving in a spirited manor how do you really expect anyone to believe that a civic could stay with me in a car with twice the power . you work in a bank so surely you can do the math :scoobydoo:

:multijump: diesel civic . you have some imagination fella :icon_nana:

:icon_biggrin:

It was your lack of ability that scared me, not your speed. Remember I got out and traveled the rest of the way with Nicky in a faster spec c :clocks:

:funnypost: savage comeback brian :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=40448.msg468729#msg468729 date=1393605908]
It was your lack of ability that scared me, not your speed. Remember I got out and traveled the rest of the way with Nicky in a faster spec c :clocks:
[/quote]

ha lack of ability , :icon_blahblah:, seen as your ability is obviously far exceeding mine , how come you in your civic (nsx in your head) couldnt pass me ???????????????? plenty of good spots to overtake on the gap :popcorn:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=40448.msg468738#msg468738 date=1393609133]
:funnypost: savage comeback brian :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
[/quote]

you mind your own business and get the leggy finished , fook sake your all ways first to jump on the band wagon ! :goodjob: :roll:

bandwagon only wagon around here is you :hjtwofinger: :scoobyblueisdc:

Back