SOLD: MadCatz steering wheek and pedals - xbox 360

Re: FS: MadCatz steering wheek and pedals - xbox 360

Would have bought this off you before Xmas if available, smashed now????
Xbox went down a treat????

thought i already had gotten rid of it to be honest, it was over in the ex'es place!

Sure go on dan, I'll take them! Might start teaching the young lad how to drive with it!!!!

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=40448.msg468274#msg468274 date=1393345267]
Sure go on dan, I'll take them! Might start teaching the young lad how to drive with it!!!!
[/quote]
Haha good man! Let me know when suits you to meet up. I should be around tomorrow evening after work and thursday evening

no but if STI Brian is going down, im meeting him tomorrow so i could give it to him?

Yeah sure do, I can paypal the money to you, send me your paypal address. Thanks.

Brian collected it from me today, keep an eye out for him at the AGM on Sunday :)

I should be sitting in Robbies passenger seat with my own peddles & wheel on the way down to AGM - finally somebody will be able to drive that car of his :whistle:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=40448.msg468551#msg468551 date=1393489148]
I should be sitting in Robbies passenger seat with my own peddles & wheel on the way down to AGM - finally somebody will be able to drive that car of his :whistle:
[/quote]

oooohhh, oh no he didnt!

your more of a back seat driver brian :icon_biggrin: unless its over the gap of course :icon_grin:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=40448.msg468587#msg468587 date=1393511471]
your more of a back seat driver brian :icon_biggrin: unless its over the gap of course :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Yeah I was in tommys back seat that day - only because he wouldn't get out of the way though :whip:

Was only one time you nearly got onto my back seat that day is when you ran out of brakes :snooty: (or talent) :ponder: at laragh , but if you are happy with your delusion :ponder2: thats ok buddy , :falldownlaugh:

Fookin Honda heads :facepalm , always think they are driving something decently quick :puke3: (even when its a derv burner ) :busted:, or alot of them think they can drive :scoobyblueisdc: , get used to it Collins :scoobyblueisdc: :smokesubaru the only thing you'll ever see in the honda is :smokesubaru :smokesubaru thats right , its the back of a scooby :whistle:

I'll happily admit I cooked the brakes in the family diesel Civic on the Wicklow Gap following you but its only because I was holding much more speed in the bends & you kept slowing me down and having to break hard! :multijump:

Oh to have had a gopro on the dash that day :falldownlaugh:

PS I underlined the above piece just to highlight what kept up with your 2.5 STi AWD Impreza handbags

Back