Show us your Legacy!!

[quote author=Jaak link=topic=32580.msg373731#msg373731 date=1324381269]
Black and spoilerless.

subb4.jpg

small.jpg

[/quote]looks so much better with the new wheels :thumbsup:

Savage 300bhp...[quote author=Robbie B4 link=topic=32580.msg373970#msg373970 date=1324585711]
Robbies B4 Sweet !!!!!
[/quote]

[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=32580.msg374460#msg374460 date=1325149877]
heres mine

vgpxtx.jpg

1oprtg.jpg

oh2syc.jpg

[/quote]
beautiful legacy mate love the colour all most as nice as mine...Ha Ha

very nice dave what track day were you at :thumbsup:. so what upgrades do you recommend for me

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=32580.msg374560#msg374560 date=1325197502]
very nice dave what track day were you at :thumbsup:. so what upgrades do you recommend for me
[/quote]

the picture above is from paddys day this year at mondello, altho she was pritty much standard then bar a decat and cone filter, she handled terribly due to the standard suspension and gravel tyres :icon_biggrin: since then ive put in g-force coilovers, better tyres, cold air feed to the cone filter and i made a heatsheild for it to so no more heat soak, 5 point willans harnesses, hks ssqv3 bov, and there is now a straight threw exhaust with a 4 inch stainless tip, no cat no resenator no muffler, savage noise out of it, pure wrc :subaru: future plans are td05, ra ecu, yellow stuff brake pads and probably some other bits :thumbsup:

fair play dave yours looks very well. i plan on getting a set of coilovers and some other mods down the line :thumbs up:

had cusco coilovers in my rs for awhile, they wer grand on smooth main roads but they wer a ba*tard on our normal shitty a to b roads....

will mostly be doing track days johnny so wont be getting to many road miles for a few years. some are harder than others so will have to do a bit of research .she started rubbing on the front arches at the last track day so need to roll them slightly and stiffen it up a bit hence the coilovers

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=32580.msg374800#msg374800 date=1325365308]
had cusco coilovers in my rs for awhile, they wer grand on smooth main roads but they wer a ba*tard on our normal shitty a to b roads....
[/quote]

yeah id say there a bitch on the b roads but mine is purely for the track so stiffer the better :smile:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=32580.msg374803#msg374803 date=1325366407]
will mostly be doing track days johnny so wont be getting to many road miles for a few years. some are harder than others so will have to do a bit of research .she started rubbing on the front arches at the last track day so need to roll them slightly and stiffen it up a bit hence the coilovers
[/quote]

are you planning on heading out to mondello any time soon? be nice to see another gen1 out there :dance:

Dave your car is really nice! I would like to join in on more track days this year. Be sure to give us a heads up when there are open events!

hope to do 2 or 3 track day this year .but dont know when ill be out yet will let you know :thumbsup:.

Back