Show us your Legacy!!

I would like a yes no on the spoiler guys. I am thinking about taking it off but few of the lads say not to i am dont know which is best. :icon_headbang:

may i ask where did you pick that spoiler up? And post a pic from the back. Im thinking of changing the stock spoiler on my b4

[quote author=railrun link=topic=32580.msg373456#msg373456 date=1324149796]
I would like a yes no on the spoiler guys. I am thinking about taking it off but few of the lads say not to i am dont know which is best. :icon_headbang:
[/quote]

Gonna be a no from me mate, but each to there own.

Here is a pic of the back of her. i got it from subaru salvage parts longford He has tones of legacys up there well worth a shout if your looking for a new spoiler. Thanks for the verdicts on the spoiler lads i really dont know if i will keep it i or not

if you like the spoiler keep it :thumbs up: not my cup of tea would rather the standard one

[quote author=railrun link=topic=32580.msg373503#msg373503 date=1324179481]
need the fog light for the test going in on friday
[/quote]

You dont need that fog light for the NCT, the legacy didnt come with one from factory so will pass without.
Put mine throught the NCT twice, passed. No rear foglight.

did not know that i will be pulling the fog light off now hanks for the info. stuck her up on donedeal last night just to see hat sort of offer i get on it dont know if i will part with it but you never know keeping my mind open

Black and spoilerless.

subb4.jpg

small.jpg

[quote author=Jaak link=topic=32580.msg373731#msg373731 date=1324381269]
Black and spoilerless.

[/quote]

That is stunning jaak, what are those wheels?

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=32580.msg373501#msg373501 date=1324174803]
get rid of the spoiler and rear fog light
[/quote]

x1 :thumbsup: its gotta gotta goooo....... :icon_biggrin:

some nice cars above, this one's my brother's, I'm just mindin it while he's in Aus, back on the road today after a 6 month break, needs a good drive tomorrow to get the battery charged, lookin forward to that.
2i91g8k.jpg

zna6at.jpg

Back