Show us what else you have in your Garage!!

My old mk2 16v
MK216V.jpg

MK216V3.jpg

MK216V2.jpg

MK216V4.jpg

My last bike
Bandit650.jpg

My current bike
ZX6R.jpg

had load more stuff but no pics im afraid so heres a list of a few of the highlights
Vw Corrado
Merc E220
Mazda RX8
Mazda 3mps
Citroen c2 vts
Suzuki Swift Sport
1/2 porsche 944
1974 Vw beetle

All sorts of crap and very little tasty yokes til my first Subaru back 2003. I'd the Mini for a very long time... then a few motorbikes... VFR400 NC30, GSXR 600... then back to a Micra, Primeras, Swift, 323... general crap :icon_blahblah: ... then my first Impreza Turbo, Sti Type R, Mk2 Gold (bucket of sh*t stop gap)... Mk1 MR2 ... and the current UK Wagon Turbo.

The last pic is my Dads pride & joy... his 1960 Triumph TR3A.

Heres a few pictures of the cars that have been in the garage down home.
We've had lots more, but theses are the only pictures i can find so far.

100_5591.jpg

100_5590.jpg

100_5596.jpg

DSC002041-1.jpg

DSC002051-1.jpg

DSC01956-3.jpg

:icon_grin:

Well it made in the same Country as the Subaru so I thought I would fire up some photos of my wifes Hyundai. Its a real 2.7 V6 coupe. It only has 58,000 miles on it and is an original rare Irish one with a full service history. We are the third owners and we have it about 3 years now. Bought the 18 inch Team Dynamics alloys in the UK as well as the K&N Typhoon kit. I like it as it is very different :icon_grin:

Hyundai2.jpg

Hyundai1.jpg

Hyundai3.jpg

[quote author=mynameismud link=topic=32597.msg373644#msg373644 date=1324308482]
Thought Hyundai were korian :dontknow:
[/quote]
Yeah just thought about that after I read it duh! :thumbsup:

Re: Show us what else you have in your Garage!!(garden, someone elses shed?)

Wow, this thread's growin, some nice "others".
As well as my kei subaru thing, I have a rotary mazda thing as well,
rx7 series 4 n/a, long term project, this pic hides a lot of rust which has since all(I hope) been removed, another couple of hours welding and a bit of sealing, it'll be ready for paint, realistically, it'll probably be in primer for a year.

2a6t8w4.jpg

Cosmo (jc), only gets used in summer, think it covered 2k kms this year, that's how it'll be until I'm rich enough to fuel it.

t9wg15.jpg

Re: Show us what else you have in your Garage!!(garden, someone elses shed?)

63vkba.jpg

[/quote]

:wazzup: :icon_pray: :wazzup:

Me Like like this, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr nanana, woooo (corner), mmmmmmmmmm nananaaa, whoooooooom (speeding).... :hammerhead:

Sorry was in my own world there for a sec, nice car, my favorite from the lot... :thumbsup:

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=32597.msg373891#msg373891 date=1324500803]
@scrappydoo-is cosmo a 20B??? Rare machine.
[/quote]

Yep, 20B, type S, they made about 4,000 with the 20b, a lot of them were chopped up for the engines, so probably not many left. There's 3 registered in Ireland that I know of and another in Cork on UK plates.

j58a5i.jpg

[quote author=vitalie]brrrrrrrrrrrrrr nanana, woooo (corner), mmmmmmmmmm nananaaa, whoooooooom (speeding)[/quote]

I was going to correct one or two of those words but I can't spell the sound it makes.

[quote author=vitalie]brrrrrrrrrrrrrr nanana, woooo (corner), mmmmmmmmmm nananaaa, whoooooooom (speeding)[/quote]

I was going to correct one or two of those words but I can't spell the sound it makes.

:icon_lol: try'd to google it but with no luck, should probably type Baby Language and see what brings up.... :icon_lol:

had a few more american muscle cars but il put up a picture of a classic truck i had,plenty more pictures of cars i had but il let others have a chance.. :545:

Nice rides Billy :wazzup: :wazzup:
didnt know you had some american stuff
actually think I sat in that Cuda about 8 - 9 years ago in a shed
midlands american automobile club place was in storage at the time with a blue mustang beside it
have pics somewhere of it
nearly sure its the same car :dontknow: :dontknow:
loved it then and love it now :icon_pray: :icon_pray:
used to be in the club and went to a couple of the old meets
was in a 1962 cadillac sedan deville at the meets with another lad I helped bring it back over with
great times
shame the petrol has gone the way it is :icon_blahblah: :icon_blahblah:

Back