Show us what else you have in your Garage!!

Busy selling cars lately, so time to buy a few more.

I have a 1994 grade 4 Toyota markii (gx90 2.0 not the more popular 1jz model) landing from Japan early next year.
Plan is to put a nice set of wheels and body kit on it and use it as a cruiser.
No big plans other than that for now
713412_27_large.jpeg713412_79_large.jpeg713412_174_large.jpeg713412_175_large.jpeg

I also picked up this mk1 vrs octavia combi the weekend.
It's a diamond in the rough.
Needs a deep deep clean inside and out,no idea why they put white/grey carpet on floor/seats and door cards.
Will possibly end up fitting a black carpet down the road if I like the car.

Should be a bit of craic on the road and handy for bringing the dogs and family around.

I'm sure the 1.8t engine will keep me busy too.

IMG-20231212-WA0005.jpgIMG-20231212-WA0008.jpgIMG-20231212-WA0007.jpgIMG-20231212-WA0003.jpg

Needs a deep deep clean inside and out,no idea why they put white/grey carpet on floor/seats and door cards.

Should be a bit of craic on the road and handy for bringing the dogs and family around.

View attachment 129826View attachment 129827View attachment 129828View attachment 129829

Is it remapped. Had one for a few years and is a cracking motor. Boot is comically huge.
Think I have a dump valve for it somewhere 🤣

Is it remapped. Had one for a few years and is a cracking motor. Boot is comically huge.
Think I have a dump valve for it somewhere 🤣
I'm not sure if it's remapped. Previous owner never mentioned anything about map.it came with full service history.seems quick enough either way.

Looking forward to getting it tidied up and putting some miles on it.

Nice machine J, bit of value in JP at the min!
Thanks, yeah good value with the yen being low.i spent a bit more than expected on this one.its a rare factory colour and has dark interior.

Hopefully hang on to this one, should look well with wheels and bodykit

I'm not sure if it's remapped. Previous owner never mentioned anything about map.it came with full service history.seems quick enough either way.

Looking forward to getting it tidied up and putting some miles on it.

Remap its the best thing for these. Think I mapped mine at 95k and ran it to about 270k and was lovely.

View attachment 129826View attachment 129827View attachment 129828View attachment 129829
Nice. that car was not even 5mins from me and if it was a hatch i would have had it.

Back