scooby and evo meet

Would you go to the meeting or not.

• Total voters
yeah its really shapeing up to be a good one, the 15th is cool with me as well :subaru: :subaru:

April the 15th it is so, well as soon as we book it. Paintballing, but if you don't paintball as I said before you can do a bit of Kart, either way should be a great day. If none of this suit, "There is no pleasing you" done in my best danish accent. :lol: hope to get a good turn out regardless, Thanks Lads. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Them videos are very good, thanks for the laughs lads, I hope now the 2 clubs mix good and the day is all about the cars and of corse the paintballen. Hope to c yaz all there.

Norris are you the lad that has the black subaru that got the re-spray

Ah ya i know the car, 1.6 version. I was talken to ya at the last rollen road day that yaz had.

feck yeh, i remember you know! werent you lookling for a painter to get something done? get it sorted?

@ Dave, i got it resprayed the same colour, before it was done the paint was in kind of a ravished state! whole job was scabby looking altogether

no no, i mean before the respray, 'Job' was probably not the best word i could of used there! :)

well i think santry is out of the question due to the fact the paintball zone may has well be like any other feild u find in dublin... Filled with burnt out cars, so i think its a toss up between Midland and the place down by Arklow.

Back