scooby and evo meet

Would you go to the meeting or not.

• Total voters
I wont know until Saturday morning if I can make it to this event and if I can get there I wont be able to go paintballing or karting...

Booking fee - 40 Euro per person with 200 free paintballs and 10 euro per 100 afterwards.

taken from their website. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=1791.msg18242#msg18242 date=1176398580]
Booking fee - 40 Euro per person with 200 free paintballs and 10 euro per 100 afterwards.

taken from their website. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

oh cool, cheaper than i thought it was gonna b. I think this is a red cow meet up again, like it was for the karting. Also ive noticed all these events tending to favour the small skinny lads, i think il have to go John Rambo on ur ass's.

alright lads,probably want to meet up about 12 oclock and as were going out the n4 (which is the road that go by liffey valley) liffey valley would be the place to meet up ,maybe at the car garages there

maybe the car park in front of the Arc bar, its the first one there???

I'll be meeting the lads from swords, Rush etc.... in air side at 12'o clock and we'll meet up with the rest of you at half twelve at the Ark Bar. See you all then. 2 hour is loads of time from getting down to midlands. See you all then. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Have to go to 10.00 mass anp them will be leaving.

Niall/Norris will give you a call tomorrow at some stage

:smokin:

Sorry Lads due to a mishap with a drill I've to keep a patch on over my eye for the next few days, so I won't be a ble to make this :(
If I cant persuade sharon to drive I'll go down to cheer ye on :thumbsup:
Cheeers
John

unlucky John :(

we'll have to call yeh long John silver with that eye patch :thumbsup:

Back