Scoobfest 2008..Junction 1 Antrim Sunday 15th June 2008

Not a hope i'm going to be up for 7! 21st party the night before. Was hoping you's would be leaving later and i would have met you's on the m1 at Drogheda. If not i'll see you's up there probably. :thumbsup:

1. Davelegacy
2. MarkCahill
3. Scoobyke
4. thequadcam
5. jafro
6. ashscoob??
7. EricSTi
8. WetPatch
9. markobucko
10. Paul v4
11. JohnMc
12. Chara555 ( hope it's not unlucky for some! )
13. Altezza-Dan
14. Akki
15. Norris
16. Christypeuksti
17. CARLO

I cann't go so took my name of the list! Have a great time lads!

1. Davelegacy
2. MarkCahill
3. Scoobyke
4. thequadcam
5. jafro
6. ashscoob??
7. WetPatch
8. markobucko
9. Paul v4
10. JohnMc
11. Chara555 ( hope it's not unlucky for some! )
12. Altezza-Dan
13. Akki
14. Norris
15. Christypeuksti
16. CARLO

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=7138.msg91786#msg91786 date=1213212934]
anybody got any directions for this place????
what time you guys headin up at???
[/quote]

Head to Belfast and go through it to the N2 on the North side of Belfast! Turn on to the N2 and take Junction 1 Antrim...Side Car Park (behind Billabong etc) is where the Meet is!

Got these direction from a mate of mine thats heading up!

I have PM'ed Brooks on ScoobyIreland to make sure so if he says different I'll make changes!

8)thats the safest way to go,the shorter way brings you around Nutts Corner,back road.
stay on the M2 take the exit for Antrim,come up a slip road, head left,head all the way in,you come under a old railway bridge
Set of lights,go right,you pass a estate with union jack flags,2nd turn in up a hill,straight through,until u meet junction 1
if you have any Problems give us a shout on mob,0879805391 ken

cheers ken and eric sti,,,
whats this bout union jack flags.....
better stick me northy plates back on for the day....dont fancy been sent down any cul-de-sac
:D :D :D :thumbsup:

[quote author=carterhonda link=topic=7138.msg91983#msg91983 date=1213288805]
8)thats the safest way to go,the shorter way brings you around Nutts Corner,back road.
stay on the M2 take the exit for Antrim,come up a slip road, head left,head all the way in,you come under a old railway bridge
Set of lights,go right,you pass a estate with union jack flags,2nd turn in up a hill,straight through,until u meet junction 1
if you have any Problems give us a shout on mob,0879805391 ken
[/quote]

Is that the way we came home that Saturday Ken??

Not that many Union Jacks Marko. we passed 3 on way home. People will be more interested in the cars than Reg plates!! :lol:

So are we all convoying up lads? Hopefully not at 7:00am!! :thumbsup:

Ring ken if you end up in an estate with Union Jacks and 30 lads with rangers jerseys banging on your windows :lol:

Take the belfast route alt least it's main roads all the way! :lol: You don't want to bump into the :shoot: lads :lol:

:lol:its as safe as Subaru engine!belfast straight through,onto m2,an trim follow the above posted directions.
yes B4mark thats the way we came back through nutts corner :subaru:

Im 90% sure im going be heading from west if anyone heading up from that way. sligo - enniskillen - omagh - -cookstown - junction one

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=7138.msg91951#msg91951 date=1213282174]
I cann't go so took my name of the list! Have a great time lads!

1. Davelegacy
2. MarkCahill
3. Scoobyke
4. thequadcam
5. jafro
6. ashscoob??
7. WetPatch
8. markobucko
9. Paul v4
10. JohnMc
11. Chara555 ( hope it's not unlucky for some! )
12. Altezza-Dan
13. Akki
14. Norris
15. Christypeuksti
16. CARLO
17. The Hen

What time you ones going through newry. As i could meet up with you's at the 5ways as its quicker to go via banbridge ect r even sprucefield to j1 as traffic should be quiet on a sunday morning .... just a thought

I should be hitting 5 ways around 830ish,not sure if any members are heading up this early!but i promised to lend a hand setting up!!!!

was planning on leaving from drogheda round 11am.....not sure where i'm going on the other side of belfast...also dont want to be in a hurry..
reckon its a hour and a half up from drogheda at average driving.
any ideas yourselves????...... :dunno: :dunno:

I do be in Belfast every other weekend and it takes no more than an hour and a half at the very most from Drogheda. :thumbsup:

Back