Scoobfest 2008..Junction 1 Antrim Sunday 15th June 2008

hi lads,and lassies, trying to get a conoy from dublin airport,i been a memeber of scoobyireland for a while and know the way there,couldnt meet a nicer bunch of lads and lassies,
so keep us posted,yogi can voch for me!or any of scoobyireland mods,also trying to get cheap accomadtion near by ulsterscooby and brocks checking this out!

Welcome to the ISDC carterhonda! :clap:

[quote author=carterhonda link=topic=7138.msg84609#msg84609 date=1210514440]
hi lads,and lassies, trying to get a conoy from dublin airport,i been a memeber of scoobyireland for a while and know the way there,couldnt meet a nicer bunch of lads and lassies,
so keep us posted,yogi can voch for me!or any of scoobyireland mods,also trying to get cheap accomadtion near by ulsterscooby and brocks checking this out!
[/quote]

You looking at heading up the night before that you need accomadation or are you staying that night!

We normal form up at airside in Sword the B&Q car park if we're heading that direction, so i'd say it'll be the same again the morning of the show and a good spin up!

Someone that knows the exact route would be more then welcome! :thumbsup:

You planning on becoming a full member of the ISDC!

I'm a member of both clubs and think their both well worth it! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Thanks Eric,not too sure yet,as rab is checking out,accom, for the groups comming to the event.
will keep you posted,but thanks for the invite,will defo travel up with yourselves,on sunday morning if we cant get cheap accom.
as for joining full membership,thinking of it,but i dnts know too many members yet! hopefully from talking to some at scoobyireland event will steer me in the right direction :cheers:

Beer...did someone mention beer?........If thats the case, I would nearly stay over at Antrim the night before, and I only live 20 minutes away !

Would anyone be interested in camping? Can make enquiries about suitable venues nearby, and would cut down on accomodation expenses after the expensive drive up?

camping and wolf noises and little buggys ................... :noway: :noway: :noway:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have my new tent nearly two years and I haven't put it up yet! :ponder:

Now I'm going to get it used two weekends in a row! :headbanger:

Think I must be missing something about camping..." dingo's, wolf noises and little buggy's"...Eh?

I must be doing it wrong LOL :)

The week before your show theres a two day show on down here! We're all staying over night on site! It's going to be the dogs! Promises to be the biggest car show in Ireland! It's in the Members section, Events!

gotta check with work first but yeah camping sounds good count me in put all the scooby's in a ring wild west style :headbanger:

theres a Holiday Inn Express in Junction 1, and the Comfort Hotel about 1mile from it, but the latter is the more expensive.

Back