Rolling Road day at A.I Autosports new premises up north.

1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx
11 .macmac
12.STiBrian
13. Murt
14. Brian Collins
15.lukerb5
16.WetPatch

1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx
11 .macmac
12.STiBrian
13. Murt
14. Brian Collins
15.lukerb5
16.WetPatch
17. davelegacy

1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx
11 .macmac
12.STiBrian
13. Murt
14. Brian Collins
15.lukerb5
16.WetPatch
17. davelegacy

Unfortunately I'm out of this one, will be in Prague - Was really looking forward to it too  :cry:

1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx
11.macmac
12.Murt
13.Brian Collins
14.lukerb5
15.WetPatch
16.davelegacy

I'll defo take a spin up to this! Only got my car done so no point doing it again, but with missing out on the meet on the 30th I'm in need of some me time with the car! So count me in on the convey from Dublin!

Fear play to you for Organising this funnyclub!

So of the best days last year where organised by Club members just posting up although the commity do do a good job and I look forward to seeing what they come up with for this year!

Well done again!  :clap:  :thumbsup:  :subaru:

Rolling:
1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx
11.macmac
12.Murt
13.Brian Collins
14.lukerb5
15.WetPatch
16.davelegacy

Along for the Crack!
1. EricSti

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=4630.msg51473#msg51473 date=1199224913]

So of the best days last year where organised by Club members just posting up although the commity do do a good job and I look forward to seeing what they come up with for this year!

[/quote]

That's a bit harsh Eric :dunno:
In relative terms it's pretty easy to organise a meet-up etc but some of the events we organised last year took months and many man hours to sort out.......So it's great to get other people helping us out and organising things as well - thanks funnyclub :thumbsup:

Alan.

just interested what cars are going to be here can every1 put the model and year of ther car beside ther name please if ya dnt mind. thanks

Rolling:
1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx - 2007 wrx
11.macmac
12.Murt
13.Brian Collins
14.lukerb5
15.WetPatch
16.davelegacy

Along for the Crack!
1. EricSti

Ok guys I am really looking forward to this day.
Just a few things we have to bear in mind when I used to go up to get my evo mapped by A.I Autosport I went through about a tank of juice on the way up so
for all us guys running E5 we will need to suss out where the last petrol station is as we dont want to run out of juice.
Also a convoy from dublin will be great although I dont want to lead the way as I dont know where the new premises is and I hate being in front incase I take a wrong turn and you have 15 guys following you round in circles :lol:.
So someone with satnav can take the lead.

1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx - 2007 wrx
11.macmac
12.Murt
13.Brian Collins
14.lukerb5
15.WetPatch
16.davelegacy
17.StiGarda

Along for the Crack!
1. EricSti

[quote author=P1 Alan link=topic=4630.msg51561#msg51561 date=1199277983]
[quote author=ericsti link=topic=4630.msg51473#msg51473 date=1199224913]

So of the best days last year where organised by Club members just posting up although the commity do do a good job and I look forward to seeing what they come up with for this year

[/quote]

That's a bit harsh Eric :dunno:
In relative terms it's pretty easy to organise a meet-up etc but some of the events we organised last year took months and many man hours to sort out.......So it's great to get other people helping us out and organising things as well - thanks funnyclub :thumbsup:

Alan.

[/quote]

Not meant to be Harsh Alan Just stating a long time fact of life that sometimes spur of the moment events can be great and that it's good to see lads putting together events like this themselves! The more events the better! As the club is ever expanding and lads cann't always make all the events!

I at no time in my post mad any remark that said anything bad against the commity nor did I take from the hard work that you all do year in year out.

I am an avid promoter of the club, what you all do and the fact that it's the best in the country if not the world, and thats down to you all!

just interested what cars are going to be here can every1 put the model and year of ther car beside ther name please if ya dnt mind. thanks

Rolling:
1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN vivio 650cc gli
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx - 2007 wrx
11.macmac
12.Murt
13.Brian Collins
14.lukerb5
15.WetPatch
16.davelegacy

Along for the Crack!
1. EricSti

After posting last night I said it to the misses and she reminded me that my little baby Ethan is getting Baptised that day so I cann't make it! :pray: :lol:

Have a great time! :clap:

1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx - 2007 wrx
11.macmac
12.Murt
13.Brian Collins
14.lukerb5
15.WetPatch
16.davelegacy
17.StiGarda

@ DUFFMAN vivio 650cc gli are you taking this onto rolling road???

1.nicknack
2.michael spec c
3.christi
4.scoobyke(MY00 IMPREZA)
5.funnyclub
6.DUFFMAN
7.CARLO
8.Forester sti (dan)
9.Paul v4
10.scoobywrx - 2007 wrx
11.macmac
12.Murt
13.Brian Collins
14.lukerb5(MYOO WAGON)
15.WetPatch
16.davelegacy
17.StiGarda

Well with a convoy up from Dublin,id say the guys using E5 should stop in Drogheda and get ther fuel there,i have filled up in Dundalk before and car didnt feel rite..if we wat ill meet you guy in drogheda and we can go to my local... :ponder:
@ Paul what the exact address of this place,i have sat nav... :thumbsup:
@ Paul whay time do we need to be there??we need to get a time set to meet and arrange accordingly... :thumbsup:

[quote author=scooby wrx link=topic=4630.msg51641#msg51641 date=1199298508]
@ DUFFMAN vivio 650cc gli are you taking this onto rolling road???
[/quote]

O ya,this yoke is a animal

Vivio's are cool. I drove one for a few months as a perk from the garage I worked in. If you get a flat you can lift it up yourself while someone changes the wheel!

Back