Remap Results

if your at 300 and wanting 330, is it worth the hassle and expense?
Bare in mind you could drive off the Dyno in AP at 300 and drive onto a Dyno next door and be 315-320... that?s Just the way Dyno?s are... I?m wondering if you had of got a figure of around 320 would you still have posted this thread??

A standard Type r will push you back in seat through a mixture of gearing and power, so I don?t understand how you are not experiencing this at more than standard power

if your at 300 and wanting 330, is it worth the hassle and expense?
Bare in mind you could drive off the Dyno in AP at 300 and drive onto a Dyno next door and be 315-320... that?s Just the way Dyno?s are... I?m wondering if you had of got a figure of around 320 would you still have posted this thread??

A standard Type r will push you back in seat through a mixture of gearing and power, so I don?t understand how you are not experiencing this at more than standard power

I'm not overly bothered about horsepower.

Its the torque figures, only 10 ftlbs of an increase plus a smoother power delivery, it actually feels like less of push into the seat.

Hence why I was wondering if a 330/330 setup would live it more lively.

my car at 295 was dissapointing also , didnt pin you in the seat at all.
330 while only 35bhp left me delighted and had great pull.

personally id get turbo from newage impreza and get map adjusted again
fmic looks great but you have to cut bumpers and front chassie a bit so feck that

What torque levels where you running before and after?

What turbo/injectors were you running and on what fuel?

need to check sheets , both cars had standard v4 or v5 turbos and injectors
shitty standard 95 octane

ap rolling road is hard make good power , go to a place in wicklow area and youl prob get 450 with same car lol

make your you have a sti block if you can

On the plus side he has a very good reputation does ap and I found him very up front doesn?t map them to with in an inch of its life so if you have a safe driving car put a bit of research in before you go spending hard earned cash. Maybe if lads put up how they got on previous like Stephen did you start to see a pattern I don?t think you are to far out.

need to check sheets , both cars had standard v4 or v5 turbos and injectors
shitty standard 95 octane

ap rolling road is hard make good power , go to a place in wicklow area and youl prob get 450 with same car lol

make your you have a sti block if you can

Its the original v4 sti block, head , turbo etc.

What ecu are you running in your V4?

ESL with a motorsport pack. ?1150 including mapping.

I would have went with link for the extra features for the extra 500-600 but wasn't really fully told about it and its features until the esl was fitted and mapped.

Mainly the running MAFLESS, which the link does better, he didnt think the esl was great at maflass mapping.

But also switchable maps (on a switch), boost limits per gears, better anti lag, launch control etc.

Back