R.I.P. Charles le mahieu ( Keadeen)

Very sad to hear. An absolute Gent and a wealth of knowledge. Condolences to Maebh, children and family.

RIP Charles. Condolences to his family. A genuinely nice guy that will be missed in the club.

Terribly sad news to hear about Charles. I hadn't met him but read many of his helpful and informative posts.
Sincere condolences to his family and friends.
May he rest in peace.

I know what you mean marko a good few years ago met up with Charles and went for a spin with him leading myself conor and Ciarán. Charles in his skoda diesel have to say it was the quickest I'd seen one go across back road ever. He was some man to drive and it was something that he talked about each time we met was did I fancy another skoda run. Good memories of a very decent man

He was a very unassuming man , mentioned that he did a bit of rallying and when I had the pleasure of driving behind him back in 14 across the gap on that mountain road , I knew he was was able to drive , smooth calm , collected , earned huge respect that day from all of us, kind of reminded of my brother

Great Driver before he was sick he used to come up my way regularly and go for a spin swaping cars and going out doing the loop again great memory's..yea that Skoda wasn't even boosting right but boy could he pedal it great day 🤣

I remember Conor being a bit shocked : )

Back