R.I.P. Charles le mahieu ( Keadeen)

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
It is with deep sadness and regret that we announce the passing of a long standing club member, Charles le Mahieu (keadeen)

Charles has been a member of the Club since he joined on the 30th April 2013, although it feels much longer. Charles was always known for his great advice and an enthusiastic member of the Club who went out of his way to help others. Joining the committee to help the club, his knowledge and enthusiasm for the Subaru Brand knew no bounds. He was always there to help in whatever way he could.

An active club member with 2171 posts.
Always a source of great information to many people which he didn’t even know but was happy to help.
Charles always, always loved the Subaru brand and owned:
1996 sti v3
2004 Wrx sl
2007 hawk sti

He was genuinely a great guy and a real friend to all of us here in ISDC.
Our sincerest condolences go out to his wife Maebh and his two children Oscar and Grace also family and friends during this very sad time.

Rest in peace Charles.

Attachments

• CAA1698A-0AA8-4CAB-A174-4B399A97A41F.jpeg
    CAA1698A-0AA8-4CAB-A174-4B399A97A41F.jpeg
    424.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20221031_170759-01.jpeg
    20221031_170759-01.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 25
R.i.p Charles a true gentleman always more than willing to help out the club and members. Condolences to his maebh and kids and extended family

R.I.P Charles

Only met a handful of times ' but a very helpful and knowledgeable guy .

R. I. P Charles a true gentleman had the pleasure of meeting Charles few times always very helpful good advice. They say the good get taken to soon in this case it's true. A thought for Charles family in this time

Terrible sad news, met him a few times over the years and he was a very nice fella every time.
He’d some serious knowledge to share.
Condolences to his family.

RIP Charles, condolence to all his family and friends, as above a man of great knowledge and helpful to everyone

Never had the pleasure to meet in person, but swapped a few messages on this forum. Always very helpful with any issues or concerns I may have had posted about, and others, and always offered help and advice to everyone.
Will surely be missed.
Condolences to all his family and friends.
Rest in Peace Charles

My sincere condolences to his family. An absolute gent and always there to help RIP

Back