not starting

[quote author=rb5scooby link=topic=5914.msg68675#msg68675 date=1205260783]
did u get sorted today. about 7 or 8. should be a good laugh :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Left it with him,must give him a buzz 2moro evening.pm me your ph no.i'll tx you mine.

[quote author=will316 link=topic=5914.msg68686#msg68686 date=1205262394]
how u now did u get the dignostics done
[/quote]

Car went in today m8.hopefully have news 2moro :thumbsup: :pray:

Well lads finally got my bus back,faulty sensor in the gear box stoping the car from turning over.starts firty time second time third time :dance: :dance: :D :subaru:.Thanks to ye all for the help.

good to hear mate do you mind if i ask you how much it set you back i'm going to send mine in next week :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hey ber start at the basics and dont jump in the deep end...start at the spark plugs...when was the last time they were changed?? r u getin a good spark?? the fuel pumps do give trouble but because its starting when cold then i dont think thats ur problem.if u havent changed the plugs then thats were id start.failing that the look at the airflow meter r coolant temp sensor..if the coolant temp sensor is faulty then it will start ok wen cold but make it harder to start wen hot as the sensor will b reading cold and this will cause the the car to put in more fuel and maybe flood the car as it doesnt need as much fuel wen its hot..pushing the car a few feet and it starts..well it will start cause the compression in the cylinders is much greater now so starting will b easy..hope u get it sorted mate.i believe markobucko is a good machanic..c his post in the forums above :dance:

[quote author=will316 link=topic=5914.msg70395#msg70395 date=1205877978]
good to hear mate do you mind if i ask you how much it set you back i'm going to send mine in next week :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

No bill yet as soon as i get it i'll let you know but dj fitz in tralee very easy deal with :thumbsup: :subaru:

Back