not starting

A no that wont happen we lke to wait till after about 20 pints :cheers: :salute: :drunk:

hi i am having the same problems also has it been doing it long because mine has got to the point where it wont start at all and i dont think it is the fuel pump.if you get it sorted out can you let me know what it is.

[quote author=will316 link=topic=5914.msg67694#msg67694 date=1204845712]
hi i am having the same problems also has it been doing it long because mine has got to the point where it wont start at all and i dont think it is the fuel pump.if you get it sorted out can you let me know what it is.
[/quote]

I'll let you know of course :thumbsup: its going on since december :wall: hopefully get to the bottom of it over the weekend :pray:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=5914.msg67699#msg67699 date=1204846030]
@will, I have a spare fuel pump if ya wanna throw it in and see.....
[/quote]

Cheers, i'll see how i get on with the dignostics :ponder:. :subaru:

well now bernard i asked a few people about that 2day, what they said was it is a faulty sensor. it is telling the ecu that the car is cold all the time so when the car is hot the ecu is sending in too much petrol so the car is flooding itself. thats why it starts when it is cold.that came from a subaru mechanic, as u know we dont have very good subaru mechanics down here so u will just have to go to dermot healys and plug in the car and see how u get on. if u need help let me know i know a few of the boys there. ed :thumbsup:

Back