Newry Meet next saturday

well, i only saw her flying by her on the motorway, everyone looks better at 80mph

See you at the weekend norris.Let you find out where were meeting and you can text me.Might have 1 or 2 more

:smokin:

so back on topic,what time is this meet at and what time are we meeting in dublin and where.?

Don't think I'll make this one but I'd suggest you guys meet up at 1pm at Airside, Swords :dunno:
Easy to find and a fairly straight run to Newry.....

Have a good one lads :thumbsup:

Alan.

its 55 mins to B&Q...  My suggestion is to agree with alan with northside meet..  not redcow.. as would have people getting caught behind at toll bridge etc and spilt up...

airside is excellent location.. and we can leave around back where you come out at littlechef swords roundabout hence not getting caught at lights.... MY SUGGESTION IS MEET AIRSIDE RETAIL PARK AT 12.45 AND LEAVE AT 1.00-1.05...

Safely arriving at 2pm......

ALL AGREEEEEEEED???????????????

YEEEAHHHH OR NEEIGGHHHH??

sory lads cant make this one either. :cry: :cry:

the Irish Classic snooker championships is on in Carlow on saturday and sunday. had planned to go to this one but forgot all about Carlow :doh:

George

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=1878.msg16731#msg16731 date=1175037729]
its 55 mins to B&Q...?My suggestion is to agree with alan with northside meet..?not redcow.. as would have people getting caught behind at toll bridge etc and spilt up...

airside is excellent location.. and we can leave around back where you come out at littlechef swords roundabout hence not getting caught at lights.... MY SUGGESTION IS MEET AIRSIDE RETAIL PARK AT 12.45 AND LEAVE AT 1.00-1.05...

Safely arriving at 2pm......

ALL AGREEEEEEEED???????????????

YEEEAHHHH OR NEEIGGHHHH??
[/quote]

Sounds good to me  :thumbsup:

Will not have toll etc to deal with....

I hope we will be taking it handy,

Just read the post about the camera on M-50 bridge. I must have points on the way already :angry:

Cheers,

Michael

As Dave said lads , Airside, normally when we are headding up North
that's where we meet.
Im sorry im going to miss this meet it was great craic last year,

@Norris will you take some pic's ??????

@Michael Spec C normally our drive to the meets are fairly "spirited" :D
but once your not in the lead you can't be caught not by a hair dryer
or a camera

Niall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=1878.msg16777#msg16777 date=1175088916]
or a camera

Niall.

[/quote]

Is that why you are never up front :ponder: :whistle: or is it the fact you can never catch me :nana: :twofinger: :D

Alan.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=1878.msg16777#msg16777 date=1175088916]

@Michael Spec C normally our drive to the meets are fairly "spirited" :D
or a camera

Niall.

[/quote]

Will have to go "piggy in the middle" then  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

I'll see you all in airside so. Around 1 o' clock, Any change give me a ring on 0862228151 please as I won't be near a computer between now and then, thanks lads. :subaru: :thumbsup:

Back