3.Carlo
4.Davelegacy
5.johnny5
6.Michael Spec-C
7.Norris!
8.Ericsti.
9.scoobyke

Re: Need Numbers !!!!!

was saying to myself wtf he on about..............  see it now....................... :lol: :lol:

Dave you missed out something . I'll do it instead -
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :nana:

Doubt if I'll make to this one as I'm busy fixing cars ATM .

Is there any times for the meet next saturday in Newry...............

Well i was down in Dublin yesterday at the RDS helping the brother inlaw set up his stall at the Furniture show, and i never seen 1 scooby the whole way down and back home again, where were yas all, at the rugger match or wot?

1.Niall
2.WetPatch
3.Carlo
4.Davelegacy
5.johnny5
6.Michael Spec-C
7.Norris!
8.Ericsti.
9.scoobyke
105door bullet
11. gojonnyjo

just let me know the times guys and where and ill see ya all there, Newry only 25mins down the road from me, and thats driving like an old woman.......  :whistle: 

Niallyboy, maybe save on postage on me t-shirt & stickers i bought from the online club shop, ya cud bring them up for me..............   :dance:

any way
looking forward to meeting ya all and aving a bit o craic

[quote author=gojonnyjo link=topic=1878.msg16548#msg16548 date=1174846700]
Niallyboy, maybe save on postage on me t-shirt & stickers i bought from the online club shop, ya cud bring them up for me.............. :dance:
[/quote]

He's not going now Jonny - see post above.
By coincidence, I dropped your package in the post on friday so you should have it within next couple of days anyway :thumbsup:

Cheers,
John

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=1878.msg16549#msg16549 date=1174847023]
Has any 1 seen the pink 04 reg scooby flying around?
[/quote]

this one?

dsc00264customcg5.jpg

Yup that would b it, seen it on the kylemore road today, some blond girl driving it (thank god cause if it was a bloke i would of dragged him out of the thing)

STI pink maybe, the driver fairly decent looking though ;) some amount of money gone into it, say the resale value on it is sheet :D

Wales always get stoofed, cant belive how bad they played tbh, bring back Mark Huges because it would of been a totally different story.

Hey you dub lads r fookin lucky to av that big tunnel to scorch up'ndown and hear the rip of ur scoobies, im going to take a trip down wi mine next week ........ just to hear mine :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :whistle: :whistle:

Back