Newry Meet next saturday

wetpatch ,why dont a few of you(as in southsiders) meet at red cow at around 1215-1230 and then head to airside.im sure norris or one of the other lads know were it is

come off M50 for airport not going onto M1. Come to airport roundabout and turn RIGHT.. Up to the brand new texaco garage on left hand side.. Airside retail park is across the road..

yeh Niall, il take pics :thumbsup: il have to brush up on my cork accent now

guys i cant make this unfortunately. Im doing chaufeur for a wedding, gutted :(

hope you all have a good day :)

1.Niall
2.WetPatch
3.Carlo
4.Davelegacy
5.johnny5
6.Michael Spec-C
7.Norris!
8.Ericsti.
9.scoobyke
105door bullet
11. gojonnyjo

My top rad hose split on the way home from work today and dont know if i can make it. 555-Scooby is looking after me so hopefully it will work out ok.

:angry:

lads bad news the car that i was getting fell trough :cry: done a hpi check and the car was badly damaged at the rear.completley gutted and my own car is signed of the road so going up to eastwoods in lisburn on saturday but cant see getting a new scooby by then

would have loved to bring the car but im still waiting on parts :cry:.but i should be there in my mates type r coupe newry only up the road from us :thumbsup: :subaru:

Excellent lads looks like this is shapping up to
be a good meet :thumbsup:

Is that why you are never up front or is it the fact you can never catch me
Alan.

:D Alan you know those to red dots you keep seeing at event's, far far infornt of you !!!!!
That's me :thumbsup: and that's why you don't have any points :nana: :nana:

yeh Niall, il take pics ,il have to brush up on my cork accent now
Unless your going to cut your hair Norris there's no point :nana: :nana:

Niall.

hey 5door bullet donnelys have 2 sti blob eyes, ranging from 15 to 19 k, both black, they have a wr blue coming in too, was thinking of changing my bug eye sti, but not now, still prefer the bug to the blob

anyone know of anyone with a spare CB unit for tomorrow?? i have an aerial, just need the unit

Back