NEW SCOOBYNET group buy FMIC 6 or more people @ £129 each (((ENDED)))

and the reply:

Hi,

We started the GB before the trader took all of them. They came to us as a result of the GB it was not set up with the intention to annoy scoobynet users.

Had we have thought about this more thouroughly at the time we would have kept some back for those who had the name down. My apologies for this as we have only just realised that this did not occur and would have been the right thing to do.

Regards, Ann.

Hi,

As explained in the last e-mail.

They have all now sold and we did not think to hold any back for you guys, this was a mistake and we are unable to do anything about this now.

The intercoolers were excess stock that we were clearing to make room for other shipments hence them being so cheap. We will not be able to sort the other people out as we will not be getting more in, they are just not a good mover and we had to sell these at very little money to clear them.

Regards, Ann.

And thats the end of that ....

Amazing who silly some business owners are!
Bad move in my opinion!
Dan

there the same kits thats the trader who bought them makin a wee profit he e-mailed me today to see if i still wanted one i told him no because a snet member who purchased one from the first gb said there a very bad fit.

Back