Welcome to the club lad. I hope you get the car sorted soon. I was talking to you in Limerick, im the dude building the 600hp type r. I was in front of you in the forrester on the drive then all of a sudden you were gone. I thought you stopped off in the shop or something, until i heard about your bad luck. Good luck with her anyway. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Lovely RA man but the reg plate covers the FMIC, Get a smaller one. Half the intercooler is not being used to full potental. Love the Version 6 RA though. They'll always have a place in my heart.

was wonderin what happened to you mate i was behind you when it happened to u in limerick, thought you doppin off a mate when you pulled in :doh:

well lookin forward to checkin her out when your out next m8

welcome the club :subaru:

Welcome along to the club fella! :subaru:

Sorry to hear about the misfortune with the big end! :doh:

Hope you get sorted soon! JP doesn't stand for John Paul by any chance? Think I've spoken to you before!

Car looks sweet fella... congrats! Good luck with the rebuild!! :thumbsup:

Jamie.

thank guys for all the welcomes hopefully should be back on the road soon enough and be able to put some faces to all the names :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome along!saw your car in Limerick!pics do not do it justace!it fucking gorgeous and i was gutted for ya when i heard of your misfortune!
Hope you get sorted ASAP :thumbsup:

Hello JPtypeRA & Welcome to the Club :thumbsup:

I'm sorry to hear of your big end failure :doh:

I hope your new build goes great :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Back