JPtypeRA

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
only got membership , lived scoobys for as long as i can remember . i was at the meet a couple of weeks ago in limerick and i will never forget it cause the big ends went in the car :shock: :shock: :shock:

Was that you in the blue impreza in Limerick ???

Welcome along to the club.
Get a few pics up :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club lad.

Sorry to hear about the car man.

I take it she is a Type RA by your user name. Did you not have her mapped or what happened?

Just saw your stuff for sale off her in the subaru parts for sale section. I take it you r going for a nice rebuild then by what your selling. Your going for a front mount?

I had a Version 6 STi typeRA V-Limited WRC special edition myself a while ago. Loved it.

i had it booked in on the tuesday to get all setup . some seriously bad luck

These things happen I'm afraid. Make sure that you get it mapped when you get it up and running again ASAP of the same could happen. Run her on E5 until then.

ye doing full rebuild with dave from sti tunning . should be nice when its done

Best of luck with it. Dave is the man to have do anything alright. VEry good reports to date. Have him doinmg a few bits for me Saturday. Just sevice stuff realy. But his the man to do the job alright.

Welcome.

Sorry to hear that was the big end, Hope you got back home OK.
That was me that stopped up with the 02 wrx that time the big end went.

Nice car by the way, It's immaculate ! :subaru:

Mack

ye got home alright aa picked up the car and dropped it back on the monday . hopefully next time i seeya all will be well doing a good few more mods to it while its off the road .and thanx for stooping

Welcome along! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Sorry to hear about the car!
Your probably sick of hearing that at this stage!!

Welcome to the club mate sorry to hear bout ur big ends im in the same boat myself just gettin the car back up and running lets hope she's not off the road 4 too long :thumbsup:

Back