Welcome along Johnny great to see your happy with your Change over to subaru there was a few things on recently and Scooby fest up north on Sunday anything else coming up we can send you a message to let you know or will be always posted up in events section if its official club event
Cheers appreciate the welcome and would love to hear of any events coming up thanks a lot

That is a super looking car, well done. I'm an estate man myself but that car looks unreal. Im hoping to get mine ready for the spring so it'd be cool to go on a spin if thats done from time to time.

That is a super looking car, well done. I'm an estate man myself but that car looks unreal. Im hoping to get mine ready for the spring so it'd be cool to go on a spin if thats done from time to time.
I’d love an estate myself I actually like the way they look I’m building a new shed at the minute when it’s done I might have to sneak 1 in while the wife isn’t watching 😂😂 hopefully see ya out on the road or at meet or something in person In the future

I’d love an estate myself I actually like the way they look I’m building a new shed at the minute when it’s done I might have to sneak 1 in while the wife isn’t watching 😂😂 hopefully see ya out on the road or at meet or something in person In the future
haha those pesky wives are always stopping the fun!! Ya, I don't know what it is but every time I see a nice car I want a wagon version. There is something silly about a near 250-300bhp station wagon, it just makes no sense.

Word of warning about the garage build, I got more space a while back and just filled it with more cars and tools. Its never ending, the more space you get the more JDM cars you can justify buying!

haha those pesky wives are always stopping the fun!! Ya, I don't know what it is but every time I see a nice car I want a wagon version. There is something silly about a near 250-300bhp station wagon, it just makes no sense.

Word of warning about the garage build, I got more space a while back and just filled it with more cars and tools. Its never ending, the more space you get the more JDM cars you can justify buying!
That’s what I hand in mind anyway more space more cars😂 yip love a wagon I know exactly where your coming from

Reactions: Fla
Back