johnny555v2

Well lads n ladies how are yas? I’m new here was wondering if thers any show drives or days I could get involved with my names Johnny I just finished tidying up my version2 555 limited edition a car I’ve wanted for years really happy with it, sold my Cossie powered Mk2 to fund it and don’t regret it yet😂 I’ll put a few snaps of the car up for yad to hand a look33E59D81-E692-475C-902D-09AFC151E444.jpeg927D9AE2-9FFD-4DE8-AFC0-87174932DFF7.jpeg1EB0872D-3234-4778-B9DF-AB4ACA48B959.jpegi changed the side repeaters n corner lights in the bumper for frosted ones and a little splitter on the front that about it in the outside she got Cusco coilovers in her and I got a set of 17inch work sr1s on her,hks waste gate and a stainless steel pipe, turbo timer is all after that! So pretty standard stuff just tied up the paint n stuff she’s got 85 on the clock so is in good nick I’d love toget her out n about if ther was anything on?

Your very welcome, gorgeous classic. 👏

You just missed a great drive around sligo/galway in September.

Always some event/drive on, keep lookout in events section 👍

Your very welcome, gorgeous classic. 👏

You just missed a great drive around sligo/galway in September.

Always some event/drive on, keep lookout in events section 👍
Cheers thank you, that’s a pity I’d love to get out on a run I’ll keep an eye out for the next 1

Welcome along very nice looking car 👍👍

should be a few meets coming up shortly 👍will keep you updated 👍

Welcome along Johnny great to see your happy with your Change over to subaru there was a few things on recently and Scooby fest up north on Sunday anything else coming up we can send you a message to let you know or will be always posted up in events section if its official club event

Back