New member & owner!

I'd have no clue how to price it up for you being honest, as I said above, I've no experience in that area 😂🤣
Plenty reputable mechanics and builders around the country tho all the same, shop about and see what you can come up with 👌
Where abouts are you based? Someone might have an idea of pricing from a builder local to you

Hi scoobycolm, just seeing this msg. Thanks very much.. 500 lids isn't too bad but the car is a 4b with full service history so maybe its already done, dealer doesn't know till ye gets it.
That's the link not paying asking price but deffo well above what I wanted to but its my perfect car I've been looking for.
Keen to hear what ye think and thabjs again!

I would send a private message / conversation to @lukerb5 as he has one but facelift and could advise ;)

Timing belt kit including water pump and thermostat and new coolant is 500 euros Fluids and stuff is depending on what oil you go for and cost but around 2-300 euros .
Do the timing belt yourself as it’s not worth the risk even if it says it’s being done or checked 👍👍.
That’s an expensive looking forester

Timing belt kit including water pump and thermostat and new coolant is 500 euros Fluids and stuff is depending on what oil you go for and cost but around 2-300 euros .
Do the timing belt yourself as it’s not worth the risk even if it says it’s being done or checked 👍👍.
That’s an expensive looking forester
Hahaha, thanks, jap tax is v high right now! Yeah beginning to think I should just get it done myself for peace of mind. Thanks for the feedback!

Back