Montly Dublin meet! Try again!

when it comes to insurance i have to state that im within 25 miles of dublin! that pretty much counts, anyway who wants to be from dublin! :D :D

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=5913.msg68047#msg68047 date=1205057767]
Anyone from the northside heading over wanna meet up first then head over?? :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Hey mate,

I'm in blanchardstown. You near there??

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=5913.msg68190#msg68190 date=1205106402]
So is this only for Dublin members or can we all arrive up? :ponder: I'm a Drogheda lad but should be passing through that area thursday evening.

Cheers
Mark :subaru:
[/quote]

All welcome!

yeah well lookin forward to this seems like a lot goin. :headbanger:

so anyone wantin to meet up for the drive over. :pray:

dont really know were the place is. :dunno:

The spa hotel have a nice bistro that take last orders at about 9.30pm and they will have no problem catering for us!
I rang and asked them if up to 20 lad would be a problem, but it's cool!
So do you's fancy a bit of grub?? and a chat in out of the cold??
What do you's think??
Dan

B4 heaven..??!! i persuaded your cuz to go in his scooby aswell.!! i'd say he might get a bit of interest in his bus.!! :lol:

lovely lookin motor, feckin rocket too.!!, is there many goin from your area..? maybe we could go and meet you lot and head over in convoy..?

slan

papa smurf

:subaru:

@ keith555 and darkshadow - lads do ya's want to meet at clare hall shopping centre and head to it from there??

@Hiwd - i'm living in raheny mate,sorry,see ya out there!

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=5913.msg68430#msg68430 date=1205190884]
B4 heaven..??!! i persuaded your cuz to go in his scooby aswell.!! i'd say he might get a bit of interest in his bus.!! :lol:

lovely lookin motor, feckin rocket too.!!, is there many goin from your area..? maybe we could go and meet you lot and head over in convoy..?

slan

papa smurf

[/quote]

Yeah he rang me y'day to tell me he was goin i drove his car a few weeks ago its a quick motor and we both know he likes to get a bit of interest when theres a few ppl around haha

he he ....yeah..!!!

here we should give everyone the ehads up and tell them to ignore his car and say its kinda "average"...!!!!

he'd go feckin nuts.!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=5913.msg68544#msg68544 date=1205230391]
@ keith555 and darkshadow - lads do ya's want to meet at clare hall shopping centre and head to it from there??

[/quote]

yeah grand i'll meet you there. wat time we meet at.

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=5913.msg68630#msg68630 date=1205256497]
he he ....yeah..!!!

here we should give everyone the ehads up and tell them to ignore his car and say its kinda "average"...!!!!

he'd go feckin nuts.!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

he'd go mad that would be funny

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=5913.msg68788#msg68788 date=1205273342]
[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=5913.msg68544#msg68544 date=1205230391]

[/quote]

yeah grand i'll meet you there. what time we meet at.
[/quote]

Say 7pm at clare hall jus in case of traffic and the like,you up for this too darkshadow?

Back