Montly Dublin meet! Try again!

God damn it! :angry: :angry:
I haven't been around for a few days and I just noticed this thread now 12 midnight on thursday! :angry:
Damn it!
I grumpy, just so you know! :?
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=5913.msg67718#msg67718 date=1204848753]
I haven't been around for a few days and I just noticed this thread now 12 midnight on thursday! :angry:
Damn it!
Dan
[/quote]

Dan would we arrange a meet without you?

Its next Thursday :D :thumbsup:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=5913.msg67718#msg67718 date=1204848753]
Damn it!
Dan
[/quote]

nice to see the anger management classes are goin well for u dan :lol: :thumbsup:

haha, sound lads, if i dont have a car by then i would really appriciate the lift! but Keith's offer sounds less painful :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AAHHHHH
That's OK then! :dance:
Good stuff lads! I'll see you there! :thumbsup:
Dan

Nice one! :thumbsup: So it's the Spa hotel for a coke and a chat at 20:00hrs on Thrusday! :subaru:

hey...!

i'll go too if that ok..?? thats thursday 13th.??? just to be sure to be sure like..!!

slan

papa smurf..!!

:subaru:

Looking forward to this! :thumbsup:
But lads, It's important to remember the hassle we had after the last meet
So my suggestion would be if you do happen across another scooby on route to the spa take it handy! ie. don't be drawing attention to yourselves, Not were you can be seen by other road users anyway! :D

I'll see you's there!
Dan

So is this only for Dublin members or can we all arrive up? :ponder: I'm a Drogheda lad but should be passing through that area thursday evening.

Cheers
Mark :subaru:

Back