Modding WRX... worth it or waste of money ?

you do tyres aswell? if ya do wat price for rims and middle of road tyre in 215 45 17 or 215 40 17

Hopes

She will be rearing to go soon again kenc :)
Ah dont know now Niall, heard Dan is gone mad tuning, heard he bought a special glove the other day, aparently its ment to be a savage yoke :icon_lol: getting mapped on 26th with Andy F and am tinking of eiter 17" bronze rota torques or gold revolution mileniums, cant get a real pic of rota torques on a classic ne where. A lot of work in it this time, last closet amount of work i had was my las 2dr, the 99 type r vlimited, that span.555 bought of me, there is such amount of changing around and at minute for some reason rad fans are kicking up :wall: spending a bit moretime this time fixing wires better and not just having things hanging around in cock pit, i probably wont chance pulling inlet off befor 26th, just incase something goes wrong and i cant get mapped, but i am planning on getting inlet painted a candy red colour, and maybe things like parralel fuel rails, injector caps in candy blue, the inlet was sand blasted and there no paint on it and it can look a bit rough wen you pop the hood, just have spent a bit more time mounting stuff and all. Amazing how every little chane can make so much more work, had to cut a section odf the bonnet reinforcement frame so bonnet would close down over reversed inlet, there is nothing straight forward

Back