McRae Tribute Ireland Pictures (Massive pic Heavy)

WetPatch

Petrolheads
Hey guys,

Had a great day today up north the the Scooby Ireland lads. Just wana say thank you to them for inviting us and setting up a nice drive.

I thought i stick the pictures here so members from both clubs can view them and so new members can see what our clubs are about.

These are c0lin of Scooby Irelands pictures...

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

Il post the rest as they are posted up over on www.scoobyireland.com

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Re: McRae Tribute Ireland Pictures

Great pics Wetpatch. Sick i couldn't go very far with you's this morning. Clutch was slipping so didn't want to risk it. :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=9229.msg109574#msg109574 date=1220213494]
Great pics Wetpatch. Sick i couldn't go very far with you's this morning. Clutch was slipping so didn't want to risk it. :thumbsup: :subaru:
[/quote]

Yeah Mark, i was wondering where u disappeared to, i rang eric thinking we had lost along the route somehwhere.

lol and lads there not my pictures, i stole them from scooby ireland lol.

I didn't get many but here's the ones I did.

Was a very long but enjoyable drive. I hadn't give her a really good drive since I got her.

Thanks to the ScoobyIreland lads for the welcome. :thumbsup: :subaru:

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

that was crazy what happened with the cloned car in the filling station up in aughrim.....
imagine pulling into the garage to fuel up and there is another car there with the same reg........
fookin whacky...
:angry1: :angry1:

Didn't see that. Did one of them fu*k of and the other give chase?

Saw a fella beltoff alright and it looked like he had a few lads give chase. That must be why brooks didn't go any further. Saw him with some of his boddies at the side of the road down from the garage.

the lads didnt want it to ruin the drive so it was kept relatively quiet.......
thats why a few people headed off early and also the fact that it was a free for all when we got on the motorway.... :049: :049: :049: :roll:

ps. the photo of the car blocked in is in the pics....
blue hawkeye hez ????

So this is the clone.

IMG_6610.jpg

And this is the real car. It is owned a lad thats mates with brooks the psni officer. He was talking to myself and a few other lads at McDonalds.

Wrong car to be cloning.

You can see the back of one and the front of the other in this pic. Same reg on both.

Thats nuts.

IMG_6612.jpg

There be a cheap STi coming up on the PSNI auctions soon or there'll be a very happy owner reunited with there beloved STi.

Back