Maxol with E5 in Cork?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i e mailed maxol last week and asked them about increasing the amount of garages in cork with e5. The reply i got said that at the moment there is no plans to increase the amount of garages in cork or galway selling e5, but keep checking the maxol website for updates.The only garage in cork selling e5 is mitchelstown. The sign outside the maxol on the lr glanmire rd is for e85 and not e5.

[quote author=evoman link=topic=4664.msg49938#msg49938 date=1198096699]
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i e mailed maxol last week and asked them about increasing the amount of garages in cork with e5. The reply i got said that at the moment there is no plans to increase the amount of garages in cork or galway selling e5, but keep checking the maxol website for updates.[/quote]

A while ago, I did hear that the Cork depot isn't yet suitable for storing E5, and maybe it's a similar story in Galway? Likewise many older garages can't store it yet.

The only garage in cork selling e5 is mitchelstown.

So they are probably supplied from Foynes depot, where they've had it all along.

None in Waterford and south kilkenny until they roll it out to the depots in Galway and cork that supply Waterford

David

I"ll do that Paulo thanks thumb

What sort of leavle should i start worryin onn the knocklink???

Hey Paul as the lads said once you see Red get your foot of the accelerator :D
It also means your prob at 8000rpm or higher so you could simply change gear
unless your in 5th :whistle: :whistle:

Niall.

Back