Mapping Question!

Thanks a million folks, collecting the car tomorrow 😬 and it looks like we'll be having a short break in Galway at some stage, have any of you been using any particular additives while waiting to get mapped? Now all I need is a rear spoiler and the winning lotto numbers for tonight 😂

NF Booster can be bought from George Dalton he is the Irish distributor

Or Aonghus the mapper has it. But don’t drive it hard with out nf in it or till it’s mapped and there’s a huge differance in jap and Irish fuel 👍
Would have a few bottles here if your stuck but I’m in Kilkenny . If you order it will be delivered in 1-3 days from daltons

Or Aonghus the mapper has it. But don’t drive it hard with out nf in it or till it’s mapped and there’s a huge differance in jap and Irish fuel 👍
Would have a few bottles here if your stuck but I’m in Kilkenny . If you order it will be delivered in 1-3 days from daltons
Thanks folks, I actually forgot what a genuinely helpful bunch you all are ☺️ I'm ordering some now, collecting the car today so we might pick up something in Dublin today just for the journey home and it can stay at home then until the NF arrives, thanks again 👍

Welcome to the club and best of luck with the new car.
Looking forward to plenty of pictures and what you think of the auto.
Ap performance mapped my 2.1 stroked legacy and done an excellent job,couldn't recommend him enough

Yet again, thanks so much everyone, the NF is ordered so hopefully will be here in a few days, then hope to hear from AP Performance 🤞 the car is home, this is my first automatic so it will take a bit of getting used to, but so far it's lovely to drive, it honestly feels like I'm only holding it back from what it actually wants to do 😂 I've a dodgy left leg so it's great for me not to have to hold a car on the clutch in slow moving traffic, though I can't help going to lift my left foot for a pedal sometimes, especially coming to a stop for a roundabout 😂 the gear changes feel very smooth, though we were gentle coming home and won't be driving it on until it's mapped. It's so clean for a 2010 car ☺️ tired now and happy 😊 inbound5324125318749817246.jpginbound1142148808446361795.jpginbound8228560563159622532.jpginbound6708572879327428255.jpginbound5384956359488003174.jpg

Sweet car, love the seats..

After a few spins you will find naturally that you won't move the left leg..
Enjoy the car...well wear. 👍

Nice machine rare in ireland well wear if stuck i should have a spare bottle there im in Dublin

Love to see a members blog on this extremely handy to keep all the updates pics ectin one place 👍

Congrads looks very well 👍👍👍 very hard to beat a fresh import for how clean they are enjoy

Back