Legacy B4 Stolen Last Night

jesus sorry to hear man,cant imagine how u feel.
scumbags is to good of a word for them :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
i will keep an eye out anyway,hope u get it back in one piece

sorry 2 hear bout ur car i had one stole bout ten years ago and it not nice
hope u find it and may the people who stole it get a long painful death :angry1:

Ciaran,
lost my WRX a few weeks back, heard nothing despite alarm and immobiliser.
Horrid time for you mate, as you can see youre not alone. And you wont be the last, given the amount of performance cars being lifted at the moment.
Would be easier if the law landed on these people, brings the fascist out in me.
Chin up, no one hurt.
And you could be getting used to your Volvo, like me :icon_mad:

Ok guys got a resolution on this one...

The guards rang me on Sat. evening. Two plain cloths guards passed the car in Athgoe on Saturday morning and copped it was mine, they turned around and gave chase. A little up the road they came across the car shashed into a tree. the driver had lost control and put it into a tree at speed, the driver and passanger had goten away though. The guards seerched the local farms and had the helicopter up but couldnt find them. They did find a safe in the back of the car and are confident of finding prints on the safe / car.

They also found all my golf clubs and gear in the boot and were good enough to drop it all back down to me :thumbsup:

Athgoe is only down the road for me so the car must have been kept local. Hopefully the guards find the guys involved.

Big thanks to everybpdy for keeping their eyes ut over the last few days.

Result :clap: :clap: :clap: You never know who's living around you any more, Delighted, Much damage on the car,I hope not :pray: i hope they find the scum :thumbsup:

Hope they jail the f**kers! :angry1:

Sorry car get totaled! :icon_sad: But at least you got your gear back and will hopefully get a quick pay out now that it's been found!

Don't give up fella.... buy another! :subaru:

Semi good result, pity the cnuts werent badly maimed in the crash!! Thank god you got your clubs back though!! What set are they? I would be feckin gutted, the 2 most important things in my life stolen, car and golf clubs!!

I hope this hasnt put you off getting another? Have you decided what you're going to do?

As above, its just a pity the lads involved didn't get badly hurt so they couldn't get away :wall:

Hopefully you have an insurance policy where you don't loose your no-claims if car is stolen, if thats the case then definitely buy another one, just get a good alarm straight away.

only seen this now. sorry situation. would be interesting to see how they got past the alarm. may be able to save a few cars from them in the future with the info :subaru:

I seen it today lads and its safe to say its dead.

I dont know how they managed to walk away its in a bad state.

aside from actually getting back an undamaged car - that was the best resolution possible.
I hope the insurnace dont try to argue that that dent in the front was always there!

Back